There are several lighting control systems on the market. However, the Lutron lighting control system is unique in that it has several features that make it very different from the other systems that are available.
In this blog, we shall explore why you should choose a Lutron lighting control system for your home or office, and no other. Sounds interesting? You bet! So, here goes....
1) Real Time Illumination Stability System (RTISS): This is a Lutron patented technology on every system to reduce light level variations when power line conditions are less than desirable. This system is capable of accommodating varying voltage and frequency. Due to this system, you will never have lights that flicker.
2) Air gap off: Dimmers must have a positive Airgap off for safety reasons. This will ensure that you will never suffer from an electrical shock.
3) Surge Protection: The Lutron lighting control system is capable of withstanding a 6000V 200A surge, which is equivalent to a near lightning strike. With this surge protection, the chance of damage to dimmers is minimised. If surge protection is absent, any surge will damage dimmers on the circuit, resulting in frequent breakdown and an ongoing maintenance problem.
4) Dimmer Lifetime: Lutron dimmers last long and need no maintenance. They have a Minimum Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of 800,000 hours from actual field experience. This MTBF is designed to give you an idea about the longevity of the equipment. Lutron ensures that the system is fully tested and performs without the need for maintenance.
5) Passive Cooling: Lutron lighting control systems come with natural convection and no fans. This ensures that reliability is not compromised. This is because the system performance is not hostage to a mechanically moving fan.
These are the top 5 reasons why you should choose a Lutron lighting control system. Do keep these in mind when you are in the market for a lighting control system, as there are several different brands available. Here's to seamless, reliable and complete lighting control for all your needs!
Speaker Basics 101: A closer look at the anatomy & audio specs explained
Have you ever wondered how speakers work? It may seem com...
What's The Difference Between Standard, Short Throw and Ultra Short Throw Projectors?
Over the last few years, the use of projectors in home th...
Is your Home Cinema System missing the punch? You need to know these tips
Many cinema lovers and movie buffs go the extra mile to g...