Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone
Ooberpad brings you Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 - advanced SIP conference phone for the small conference room and executive office. Enjoy the similar remarkably clear, Polycom SoundStation, conference phone experience in a smaller form that’s optimized for executive offices and small conference room usability. The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 delivers Polycom HD Voice technology, broad SIP call interoperability, and a modern design - all at an affordable price. The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations through an SIP conference phone that sound as natural as being there.
Robust provisioning, management, and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an optional AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multilanguage support.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes small conference room calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- Small conference room suitability – Its microphone picks up voices up to seven feet (2-meters) away and its compact footprint is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to six participants
- More productive conference calls – The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology means you will hear every word the first time
- Robust interoperability – It is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize feature availability while simplifying management and administration
Benefits of Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone:
Polycom® HD Voice™ technology
With Polycom HD Voice technology, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations. It captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology
For all calls, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone delivers advanced audio performance that is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
Robust standards-based SIP InteroperabilityThe SoundStation IP 5000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Buy Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone:
|Brand & Model #||Polycom SoundStation IP 5000|
• Size (pixels): 248 x 68 (W x H)
• Standard 12-key keypad
• Context-dependent soft keys: 4
• On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
• 5-way navigation
- Frequency: 250 – 7,000 HZ
- Volume: Adjustable to peak volume 84 dB at 1/2 meter distance
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise fill
• DTMF tone generation / DTMF event RTP payload
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Background noise suppression
• Supported Codecs
- G.711 (A-law and µ-law)
- G.729a (Annex A, B)
Call handling features
• Shared call / bridged line appearance
|Phone dimensions (L x W x H)||
11.4 x 10.6 x 2.6 inches
Phone console weight
1.14 lbs (0.52 kg)