Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone
Ooberpad brings you Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 - a premium IP conference phone that is designed for midsize rooms and offers remarkable HD Voice clarity. The Soundstation IP 6000 phone system offers advanced features, such as broad interoperability for medium sized conference rooms and Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being in the room.
Robust provisioning, management and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 6000 includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
- Unparalleled voice clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your HD conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides you with the best conference phone experience, best teleconference equipment, and no compromises
- Technology that is ideal for medium sized conference rooms – Its 12-foot (3.5-meters) microphone pickup is designed for small and midsize conference rooms accommodating up to 12 people
- Flexible room coverage – Benefit from optional expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones
- Robust interoperability – These phones are compatible with a broad array of SIP-based phone systems. These conference phones also provide with maximum voice quality, feature availability, and simplified management and administration
Benefits of Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone:
Polycom® HD Voice™ technology
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Plus, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making the conversations clearer for all participants. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
Robust standards-based SIP InteroperabilityThe SoundStation IP 6000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint® IP products—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Buy Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-based IP Conference Phone:
|Brand & Model #||Polycom SoundStation IP 6000|
• Size (pixels): 248 x 68 (W x H)
• Standard 12-key keypad
• Context-dependent soft keys: 3
• On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
• Frequency: 220-14,000 Hz
• Volume: Adjustable to 86 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise fill
• DTMF tone generation / DTMF event RTP payload
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Background noise suppression
• Supported Codecs
• G.711 (A-law and Mu-law)
• G.729a (Annex B)
• G.722, G.722.1
• Siren 14
Call handling features
• Shared call / bridged line appearance
|Phone dimensions (L x W x H)||
14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 inches
Phone console weight
1.75 lbs (0.8 kg)