Clock Audio C 003E-RF Boundary Microphone with Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Low profile Through Table/Desk Omni-Directional Boundary Layer Microphone.The Electret condenser microphone is a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer type with an omni-directional polar pattern. The microphone is constructed from robust high quality brass with low profile steel mesh top. It is terminated with a male 3 Pin XLR. The microphone is fitted with a Phantom Power Module accepting 9 to 48 volts DC.The microphone is fitted with an integral Phantom Power Module also including filter which eliminates GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 KHz +/-3dB, Sensitivity -42dB +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB=1V/Pa) impedance 200 Ohms. Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is less than 1%.The microphone also includes rubber isolators to minimise the transfer of mechanical noise from the table.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Wide smooth response.
- Balanced output.
- Simple through-desk shock mounting.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Integral Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Satin Black or White.