Clock Audio C 32ES-RF Series Microphone
Gooseneck Cardioid Condenser Microphone fitted with silent operation reed switch and micro LED indicator. The Electret condenser gooseneck microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and slimline profile design. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass construction using an 8 flexible shaft. The microphone is fitted with a phantom power adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC and has an impedance of 200 Ohms. The phantom power adaptor also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz and is terminated with a male 3 pin XLR. A magnetic reed switch is fitted to the microphone for pop / click free on/off operation. Frequency response 50 Hz - 18 KHz +/-3dB, sensitivity -40dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa), total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125dB less than 1%.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Response optimised for consistent sound quality.
- Unobtrusive slimline design.
- Superior grade components.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Contains a miniature LED indicator to allow visual On/Off operation to the user.
- Pop free silent operation reed switch for power On/Off.
- Gooseneck shaft.
- Included is a Phantom Power Adaptor.
- Finish: Satin Black.