Affiliate Program FAQs
1. What is the Ooberpad.com affiliate program?
The Ooberpad.com Affiliate Program allows affiliates, publishers, website owners and e-marketers to earn commissions by referring users to Ooberpad.com. Affiliates can earn up to 7% for select brands every time a user makes a purchase on Ooberpad.com site through the affiliate links.
2. How do I become an Ooberpad affiliate?
To join our affiliate program please contact our support team by clicking here
3. Do I get referral fees on all purchases made by the user?
In order to earn a referral fee, the customer must click on the unique affiliate link on your site or marketing material, visit the Ooberpad.com website, add products to his or her shopping cart and complete the purchase process. The session begins when the customer clicks through your unique affiliate link and lands on the Ooberpad.com website and ends when the first of the following events occurs:
- 7 days elapse from the customer's initial click-through
- The customer places an order for a product
Ooberpad.com will only pay referral fees on eligible products AFTER order, payment, shipping, and confirmation of no return by the customer as per the Ooberpad.com return policy.
4. What are the different marketing tools I can use?
- Standard Banners: Allows you to get pure HTML Ad Code to display GIF, JPG or PNG banners on your website.
5. When will I be paid?
Your earnings will be calculated from first through the last date of every month. The earning will be verified by our teams and send for processing. The payout will be issued after 4 weeks of the calculation cycle.
For e:g Your earnings for January will be issued in the last week of February.
Please note: All payouts will be issued after the appropriate TDS deductions
6. Is there a minimum threshold to receive earnings?
We will accrue and withhold payment of earnings until the total amount due is at least Rs. 5000.
7. What is the documentation required for processing payouts?
- Scanned copy of your PAN card – The name on the PAN card and the name with which the affiliate account has been registered should be same.
- Bank account details such as Account number, Bank name and IFSC code
8. What kind of payment methods does the Ooberpad.com affiliate program support?
Wire transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), is the only mode of payment available on the Ooberpad Affiliate Program.
9. Where can I place the links to promote Ooberpad.com?
You can place Ooberpad.com affiliate links in several areas such as:
- Chat apps
- Personal Blogs or own website
- Forums: Forums are a good platforms to promote products that are related to the visitor's interests. You can post your links in a thread comment while recommending the products with a personal message.
- Via email, facebook, twitter, and other social media websites etc..
The default store commission is 3% However affiliates can earn upto 7% commission on every referred sale for JBL Professional and AKG brand products. During each calendar month, you may earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases. Most advertising fees are calculated as a percentage of Qualifying Revenues based on the tables below and are subject to the limitations described in the “Limitations on Advertising Fee Rates for Certain Products” section below. We also may offer advertising fees in the form of bounties or other special offers as described in the “Special Offers and Promotions” section below. “Qualifying Revenues” mean amounts we receive from customers’ Qualifying Purchases, excluding shipping, handling, and gift-wrapping fees, taxes, and service charges, and less any rebates, credit card processing fees, returns, and bad debt.