Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures
Ooberpad presents Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures. The Ethernet to Cresnet Bridge (CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE) mounts at the bottom of a CAEN, CAEN-MLO, or CAENIB enclosure to level up a high-speed Ethernet interface between the enclosure and one or more outboard control systems. It is inclusive of Cresnet and Override connectivity for the CLX series lighting control modules within the enclosure, and in addition, provides a separate isolated Cresnet subnet for outboard Cresnet keypads, thermostats, sensors, and other Cresnet devices. It also powers those Cresnet devices using a PoE, PoE+, or 24VDC power source.
The Ethernet to Cresnet Bridge works with any Crestron 3-Series Control System® to enhance the reliability and build a robust Cresnet network. When compared to a Cresnet block or hub, it provides a more sophisticated solution. Besides enabling the distribution of Cresnet data over Ethernet, it comes with two isolated Cresnet subnets, one for lighting modules and one for all other Cresnet devices. Each subnet features sophisticated diagnostics and fault protection to increase the reliability and ease troubleshooting.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Adds an Ethernet interface to a CAEN, CAEN-MLO, or CAENIB automation enclosure
- Maximizes Cresnet® network reliability and performance
- Designed for use with any Crestron® 3-Series Control System®
- Enables Cresnet data communications over high-speed Ethernet
- Provides two isolated Cresnet subnets, one for lighting control modules and one for outboard devices
- Includes override signal connectivity for CLX series lighting control modules
- Supports 20 Cresnet devices per subnet
- Supports 3000 feet (914 m) aggregate cable length per subnet
- Powerable via PoE, PoE+, or Cresnet
- Includes intelligent power management for each subnet
- Features built-in network diagnostics tools
- Allows testing of network wiring, power, and communications
- Allows detailed error analysis via software or web browser
- Allows real-time reporting of errors via the control system
- Allows logging of Cresnet activity and errors over time
Benefits of Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures:
Ethernet to Cresnet Bridge
For any Crestron lighting system having multiple CAEN enclosures, Ethernet presents the perfect, standards-based solution for networking them all together with an efficient control system. The increased bandwidth that comes with the Ethernet reduces latency for better speed and optimized performance. And, by leveraging existing LAN infrastructure in a home or other facility, wiring distances can be extended with ease while also potentially cutting the overall wiring requirements. Multiple Ethernet to Cresnet Bridges can be deployed on a single control system, and they can even be addressed by many control systems, resultantly, increasing the flexibility in system design and functionality.
Dual Cresnet Subnets
The CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE provides two isolated subnets, one for lighting modules (NET A) and another for all other Cresnet devices (NET B). Each subnet functions like a Cresnet master with its own unique address space. A maximum of 20 Cresnet devices is supported per subnet. NET B furnishes four Cresnet connectors for the termination of Cresnet wiring.
Where to buy:
Buy Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures online at best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures:
|Brand & Model #||Crestron CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge for CAEN Automation Enclosures|
|Connectors & Card Slots