Crestron HD-MD-400-C-E KIT DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender 400
Country of Origin: Usa
The Crestron® HD-MD-400-C-E delivers an incredibly simple and cost-effective multimedia presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. It allows a laptop or mobile device (HDMI® or VGA) to be connected to one of three inputs at a table or podium, and routes the signal to a display or projector up to 230 feet (70 meters) away. An additional HDMI source can be connected at the display device location (or through an optional wall plate near the display). Fully automatic operation detects when a source is connected or disconnected at any input and turns the display on and off, alleviating the need for any control panels or remotes. Built-in scaling ensures an optimal video image for SD and HD video signals, as well as for high-res computer signals.
- 3x1+1 high-definition digital AV switcher, scaler, and extender
- Fully-automatic operation — no control system, control panel, or programming required!
- Easy web browser setup
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® via the CEN-AVF-HUB
- Supports integration with a Crestron® control system for fully programmable functionality
- Supports one Crestron Connect It™ Cable Caddy
- Includes a compact, surface-mountable transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter includes two HDMI® inputs, one VGA input, and one analog audio input[3,4,5]
- Receiver includes one HDMI input, one HDMI output, and one analog audio output[3,6,7]
- A single CATx cable links the transmitter to the receiver
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 feet (70 meters) between the transmitter and receiver
- Automatically scales input signals to match the native resolution of the room display
- Supports a range of display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Supports any input resolution up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Performs deinterlacing of NTSC, PAL, and 1080i sources
- Handles Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS® 5.1, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Supports stereo audio de-embedding via the analog audio output
- Provides up to 150 ms lip-sync delay at the analog output
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID configuration tools
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, or RS-232
- Compact, low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included
Benefits of Crestron HD-MD-400-C-E KIT DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender:
MHD Signal Extender
A single CAT type cable (sold separately) links the HD-MD-400-C-E transmitter and receiver together. This cable can be up to 230 feet (70 meters) in length, offering an ideal point-to-point signal extender solution for virtually any room with a single table or podium and one display device.
EDID Format Management
To ensure that every source gets displayed at its optimal resolution and format, the HD-MD-400-C-E provides comprehensive management of the EDID information that passes between the display, scaler, and source devices. Most applications require no changes to the default settings. For applications requiring custom configuration, the HD-MD-400-C-E allows for easy assessment of each device’s format and resolution capabilities, with the ability to configure signals appropriately for the most desirable and predictable behavior..
Its analog audio output allows the HD-MD-400-C-E to extract the stereo audio signal from digital sources to feed a sound bar, amplified speakers, or a separate sound system.
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron HD-MD-400-C-E KIT DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender 400 online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.