Crestron HD-TX-101-C-E DM Lite® Transmitter for HDMI® Signal Extension over CATx Cable
The HD-TX-101-C-E is a DM Lite® surface-mountable transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources
- USB power port supplies power to USB powered devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron HD-TX-101-C-E DM Lite® Transmitter for HDMI® Signal Extension over CATx Cable online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.