Crestron TSW-560 5 in. Touch Screen
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Affordable and easy to install touch screen with ultra clean, modern appearance
- 5 in. (127 mm) widescreen active‑matrix color display and 960 x 540 qHD display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display and backlit soft‑touch capacitive buttons
- Voice recognition capability
- H.264 or MJPEG streaming video display
- Built‑in microphone, speakers, and 5 MP H.264 IP camera
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Native room scheduling app
- Built-in web browsing
- Single‑wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Enterprise grade security
- Web or cloud based configuration
- Wall or lectern mount over a rectangular cutout
- Available in smooth black or white finish
Benefits of Crestron TSW-560 5 in. Touch Screen:
Advanced Touch Screen Control
Touch screens simplify and enhance the way you use technology, doing away with the need for remote controls, wall switches, smartphone apps, and computer screens. A Crestron® touch screen offers an ideal user interface for controlling all the technology like audio, video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other systems in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. It is also fully‑customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real‑time status display, live streaming video, voice recognition, web browsing, and a full‑featured media player for an enhanced multi room entertainment experience.
It also comes with a 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with Smart Graphics® software technology and five soft‑touch buttons. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications. Additional features include the ability to control any function using voice commands, view security cameras and other video sources, communicate using built‑in video intercom and phone capabilities, and browse the Internet.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics® software technology, enabling programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full‑motion video. Following are some of the features offered by Crestron Smart Graphics software -
Crestron Smart Graphics software offers these features and more:
- Intuitive graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges
- Lists and toolbars that scroll at the flick of a fingertip
- Drag‑and‑drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
- Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information1
- A power‑saving screensaver that can display time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
- Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
- SmartObjects® technology that enables control over complex devices with minimal programming
- A consistent look and feel across multiple touch screens of varying sizes
The TSW‑560 series includes five backlit, soft‑touch capacitive buttons for quick access to commonly used functions. These buttons are pre labeled with icons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, and Down functions. Each button is programmable via a control system for custom functionality, and any unused button can be hidden by turning off its backlight.
Auto Brightness Control
The TSW‑560 series comes with an auto brightness control feature to ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions. It is equipped with a built‑in light sensor, which regulates the display and button backlighting brightness according to the ambient light level in the room. Also, separate auto brightness settings are provided for the display and buttons to allow each to be adjusted or defeated as needed.
With built‑in voice recognition, the TSW‑560 provides the ability to use voice commands for any of the following functions -
- Instantly turn devices on or off,
- Select and play a specific media title or playlist,
- Change the channel,
- Choose a lighting scene,
- Lower the window shades,
- Lock the doors,
- Arm the security system,
- Enter a password.
The TSW-560 series comes equipped with native support for H.264 and MJPEG formats to enable live streaming of a video from an IP camera, a streaming encoder (Crestron CEN‑NVS200, DM‑TXRX‑100‑STR, or similar3), or a DigitalMedia™ switcher. The video is delivered to the touch screen over Ethernet, eliminating the need for any extra video wiring.
Rava SIP Intercom
Rava® SIP Intercom Technology enables hands‑free VoIP communication with other Rava‑enabled touch screens and door stations. It works over Ethernet, supporting 2-way intercom and paging without requiring any special wiring. VoIP phone capability can also happen with an integration of a SIP‑compatible IP phone system or SIP server, allowing hands‑free telephone functionality complete with speed-dialing, caller ID, custom ringers, and other enhancements. Moreover, the built‑in echo cancellation feature provides full‑duplex performance for clear, seamless voice communication using integrated microphone and speakers.
The TSW-560 comes with a 5MP camera which is built into the touch screen to support video intercom and room monitoring capabilities. This feature allows individuals to communicate between two touch screens, or between one touch screen and a Rava‑compatible video door station. It can also be used to visually monitor any room securely using an H.264 compatible decoder (Crestron DM‑TXRX‑100‑STR, DM‑RMC‑100‑STR, or similar3) or a third‑party video monitoring system.
Using its built‑in web browser, the TSW‑560 provides access to online program guides and other web-based services at the touch of a button, allowing for touch screen control of DVRs and other devices without having to pick up a separate tablet or smartphone.
The TSW-560 comes with a provision for an onscreen keyboard which facilitates typing in passwords, URLs, and text searches using the onscreen multi language keyboard.
The capacitive touch screen display enables enhanced capabilities for browsing web pages using multitouch control.
The TSW-560 functions on a single-wire connectivity by depending only on an Ethernet LAN connection which gives you overall control to video, intercom and other systems,within a single wire.
Where to buy:
Buy Crestron TSW-560 5 in. Touch Screen online at best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Crestron TSW-560 5 in. Touch Screen:
|Brand & Model #||Crestron TSW-560 5 in. Touch Screen|
|Touch Screen Display||