Crestron TSW-760 7 in. Touch Screen
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Affordable and easy to install touch screen with ultra clean, modern appearance
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen active‑matrix color display and 1024 x 600 WSVGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display and backlit soft‑touch capacitive buttons
- Voice recognition capability
- H.264 or MJPEG streaming video display
- Built‑in microphone, speakers, and 5 MP H.264 IP camera
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Native apps for Sonos® home sound control, Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control, and various room scheduling services
- Built-in web browsing
- Single‑wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Enterprise grade security
- Web or cloud based configuration
- Electrical wall box or lectern mount
- Available in smooth black or white finish
Benefits of Crestron TSW-760 7 in. Touch Screen:
Advanced Touch Screen Control
Touch screens simplify and enhance the way you use technology, doing away with the need for remote controls, wall switches, smartphone apps, and computer screens. A Crestron® touch screen offers an ideal user interface for controlling all the technology like audio, video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other systems in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. It is also fully‑customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real‑time status display, live streaming video, voice recognition, web browsing, and a full‑featured media player for an enhanced multi room entertainment experience.
Moreover, it comes with a 7 inch capacitive touch screen display with Smart Graphics® software technology and five soft‑touch buttons. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications. Additional features include the ability to control any function using voice commands, view security cameras and other video sources, communicate using built‑in video intercom and phone capabilities, and browse the Internet. Native applications are included to enable use as a room scheduling panel, to control a Zoom Rooms™ conferencing system, and to access a Sonos® home sound system.
You can check out the TSS-7 series 7 inch room scheduling touch screen for dedicated room scheduling applications.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics® software technology, enabling programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full‑motion video. Following are some of the features offered by Crestron Smart Graphics software -
- Intuitive graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges
- Lists and toolbars that scroll at the flick of a fingertip
- Drag‑and‑drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
- Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information1
- A power‑saving screensaver that can display time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
- Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
- SmartObjects® technology that enables control over complex devices with minimal programming
- A consistent look and feel across multiple touch screens of varying sizes
The TSW‑760 series includes five backlit, soft‑touch capacitive buttons for quick access to commonly used functions. These buttons are pre labeled with icons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, and Down functions. Each button is programmable via a control system for custom functionality, and any unused button can be hidden by turning off its backlight.
Auto Brightness Control
The TSW‑760 series comes with an auto brightness control feature to ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions. It is equipped with a built‑in light sensor, which regulates the display and button backlighting brightness according to the ambient light level in the room. Also, separate auto brightness settings are provided for the display and buttons to allow each to be adjusted or defeated as needed.
With built‑in voice recognition, the TSW‑760 provides the ability to use voice commands for any of the following functions -
- Instantly turn devices on or off,
- Select and play a specific media title or playlist,
- Change the channel,
- Choose a lighting scene,
- Lower the window shades,
- Lock the doors,
- Arm the security system,
- Enter a password.
A 5 megapixel camera is built into the TSW‑760 to support video intercom and room monitoring capabilities. This feature allows individuals to communicate between two touch screens, or between one touch screen and a Rava‑compatible video door station. It can also be used to visually monitor any room securely using an H.264 compatible decoder (Crestron DM‑TXRX‑100‑STR, DM‑RMC‑100‑STR, or similar3) or a third‑party video monitoring system.2.
The Crestron TSW-760 is integrated with sound technology from Sonos which means you can now experience music on a whole new level. Get ready to browse your favourite artists, play your favourite tracks in any room using wireless speakers from Sonos.
Zoom Rooms App
The Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control application enables the TSW‑760 to be used as a touch screen control panel for a Zoom Rooms software-based conferencing and collaboration solution. It offers a superior alternative to a consumer tablet device, providing a more reliable and secure platform with versatile, streamlined mounting options. It's 7 inch color touch screen delivers the same user-friendly Zoom Rooms experience as a typical tablet, but without the risk of misplacing the device. Instead of Wi-Fi® communications, the TSW‑760 uses a wired Ethernet connection to ensure reliable connectivity. Additionally, it may be configured to run the Zoom Rooms app exclusively or to allow toggling between the Zoom Rooms app and touch screen control mode. The toggling option is used to integrate Zoom Rooms conferencing into a larger AV system while providing touch screen control for both.
NOTE: The Zoom ultrasonic proximity signal is supported up to an average of 3 ft (1 m) from the TSW‑760 touch screen to an end user device. The range will vary based on environmental noise, the sensitivity of the end user device, and the orientation to the touch screen.
Where to buy:
Buy the Crestron TSW-760 7 inch Touch Screen online at best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Crestron TSW-760 7 in. Touch Screen:
|Brand & Model #||Crestron TSW-760 7 in. Touch Screen|
|Touch Screen Display||