Crestron UC-M150-T Crestron Flex Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams Rooms
Country of Origin: Usa
The Crestron Flex UC-M150-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console, UC Engine Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, and Huddly IQ™ camera.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams® software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate with the Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Mercury device to the UC-M150-T system’s UC Engine through the Crestron XiO Cloud service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Direct connection option for simple installation and configuration
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury tabletop console, Huddly IQ™ high‑definition USB camera, UC Engine, and power supplies — just add a display and mount
Benefits of Crestron UC-M150-T:
Native Microsoft Teams® Software Experience
The UC-M150-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud-based Microsoft Teams deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console
The Crestron Mercury UC Conference Console (CCS‑UC‑1‑T‑V) is an advanced speakerphone that facilitates conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup using the console’s integrated 360° quad microphone array. Its high‑powered, full‑range speaker produces high quality audio for both voice and program material. Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise, and wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication. Its extra‑large, high‑definition touch screen makes the Crestron Mercury system easy to use, whether starting or joining an online meeting or presenting and sharing content. Occupancy detection using a patent‑pending combination of motion and voice activity provides several benefits, such as monitoring and reporting room usage to the Crestron Fusion® monitoring and scheduling software, or automating the system to power down to save energy when all parties leave the room. Additionally, the Crestron Mercury speakerphone can integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron UC-M150-T Crestron Flex Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams Rooms at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.