DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
Ooberpad presents the DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker, an ultra compact bookshelf speaker that has been built around a 41/2 inch wood fibre woofer and a 21 mm soft dome tweeter. This speaker is ideal for areas with limited spacing, although don’t let its compact size fool you. The Spektor 1 is a powerful speaker and lives up to the Dali name.
Designed as per Dali’s acoustic principles, the Spektor 1 Bookshelf speaker can deliver dynamic and detailed sound and give you an immersive music experience. The ultra-compact SPEKTOR 1 - and its slightly larger sibling SPEKTOR 2 - are ideal for wall mounting, shelf or stand positioning and are compatible with any Hi-Fi music system. Its amplifier friendly design makes speaker series a value friendly buy.
2-year manufacturer's warranty
- DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 1 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.
You will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening significantly off-axis. And, as you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important.
- The SPEKTOR 1 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions, but at high speed, - or rather – with high acceleration.
- In other words, it features a low moving mass and a strong motor. The tweeter in the SPEKTOR 1 is based on an ultra-light weight weaved fabric. Compared to most soft dome tweeters in the market, the DALI dome material is less than half the weight; 0.056 mg per mm2.
- The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR 1 cone membrane is crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp.
- This makes the cones very ridged, very light weight and the unevenness in the structure of the membrane helps minimize unwanted surface resonances.
- The woofer used in SPEKTOR 1 is developed specifically for this speaker. Even small details like the angle of the cone and the size of the dust cap is optimized for the best possible integration, dispersion and performance.
- By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables DALI to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
Benefits of DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker:
Compact and versatile speakers
Ideal for areas with limited space for a speaker, the Spektor 1 Bookshelf speaker at only 24 cms of height can literally be installed anywhere.
Famous Dali design
The Spektor 1 Bookshelf speaker features Dali’s trademark design that has also been used in its high end models. This design features a wood fibre woofer along with a soft dome construction that delivers natural, life-like and accurate sound.
Well-made and practical
Living up to its Danish name, the Spektor 1 Bookshelf speaker is available in a choice of black and walnut effect finish along with smooth edges that makes the speaker truly attractive.
Buy DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||DALI SPEKTOR 1 Bookshelf Speaker|
|Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]||
59 - 26,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]||
|Nominal Impedance [ohms]||
|Maximum SPL [dB]||
|Recommended Amplifier Power [W]||
40 - 100 Watt
|Crossover Frequency [Hz]||
|High frequency driver, Quantity||1 x 21 mm
|High frequency driver, Diaphragm type||Soft Textile Dome
|Low frequency driver, Quantity||1 x 4,5"|
|Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type||
Wood Fibre Cone
|Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]||58.0Hz|
|Shelf or stand
|Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]||1 - 50 cm
|Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]||237 x 140 x 195 mm|
|Weight [kg]||2.6 kg|