Ooberpad brings you the DALI SPEKTOR 2 Bookshelf Speaker-Whilst still being a compact speaker, the SPEKTOR 2’s larger inner volume delivers extra bass performance. The increased surface areas of the 5¼” woofer and 25 mm soft dome tweeter increases the overall sound pressure levels, making this the perfect choice for larger rooms that still require a compact speaker.
The SPEKTOR 2 will also find itself at home in any surround position, helping you get that fully immersive movie experience. The DALI SPEKTOR 2 packs a larger inner volume than the SPEKTOR 1 and thereby delivers an extra bass performance. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of our experience and know-how, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance. The compact SPEKTOR 2 - and its slightly smaller sibling SPEKTOR 1 - are ideal for wall mounting, shelf or stand positioning in combination with any compact Hi-Fi music system.
The SPEKTOR 2 will also find itself at home in any surround position, helping you get that fully immersive movie experience. The DALI SPEKTOR 2, like all DALI loudspeakers, has been designed in accordance with our fundamental acoustic and electro-acoustic principles, and a strong belief that clarity and an authentic, honest sound reproduction will get you even closer to the full impact of a live music experience.
Warranty2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dali’s low-loss drivers uses a mix of low-mass paper cones with wood fibre reinforcement.
- The embedded wood fibres give the surface an uneven structure, which dramatically minimizes the resonance of the surface. This creates the best possible reproduction of every detail in the audio signal.
- The amplifier friendly design makes the SPEKTOR series a perfect fit for almost any of the amplifiers in its price category. No matter if we look at compact Hi-Fi, stereo amplifiers or surround receivers, SPEKTOR will bring out the best in them, showing you just how good music and movies can sound.
- The dome tweeter offers best-in-class resolution with an extended frequency response, wide dispersion and low coloration. A clear heritage from Dali’s high-end series.
- The tweeter is based on an ultra-lightweight weaved fabric, which weighs less than half of the market standard (0.056 mg/mm2).
- LOW SIGNAL LOSS: By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables Dali to design an exact crossover which together with carefully selected quality components ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
Benefits of DALI SPEKTOR 2 Bookshelf Speaker :
DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 2 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.You will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening significantly off-axis. And, as you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important. Optimizing the audio signal for off-axis distribution results in the signal reaching your ear directly and the signal reflected off the room surfaces, to have a coherent balance. This means a consistent high sound quality across a much wider listening area. At the same time, it offers greater freedom and flexibility in positioning the loudspeakers. An added benefit is hugely reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed for toeing-in.
The primary function of any loudspeaker is to convert the electrical signal from the amplifier into a realistic audio experience in the listening room. Any distortion or coloration of the original signal by drivers or enclosures is by definition a degradation of the sound. Clarity in an audio signal is obtained by low loss of information in combination with creating a smooth and seamless reproduction in both the time and frequency domain. By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables us to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero. Another fundamental is the lowering of mechanical distortion. This to make sure that the connected amplifier will not be exposed to a larger than necessary challenge, causing loss of detail in the signal even before it has the chance to reach the loudspeaker. Through very low mechanical loss, the most fragile sound details, even at very low listening levels, are preserved. This is the only way to obtain the sensation of ultimate transparency and “liveliness” from reproduced loudspeaker sound.
Buy DALI SPEKTOR 2 Bookshelf Speaker online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of DALI SPEKTOR 2 Bookshelf Speaker :
|Brand & Model #||DALI SPEKTOR 2 Bookshelf Speaker|
|Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]||
54 - 26,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]||
|Nominal Impedance [ohms]||
|Maximum SPL [dB]||
|Recommended Amplifier Power [W]||
25 - 100 Watt
|Crossover Frequency [Hz]||
|High frequency driver, Quantity||1 x 25 mm
|High frequency driver, Diaphragm type||Soft Textile Dome
|Low frequency driver, Quantity||1 x 5,25"|
|Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type||
Wood Fibre Cone
|Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]||51.5Hz|
|Shelf or stand
|Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]||1 - 50 cm
|Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]||292 x 170 x 238mm|
|Weight [kg]||4.2 kg|