Ooberpad brings you Elite AR92WH2 Aeon Series Projector Screen 92”. The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. TheEDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes velvet tape as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite material equals the performance to our MaxWhite product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
Key Features and Benefits:Size and Aspect Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 92" Diagonal Viewing Size (87.3"W x 49.2"H)
- Highly Versatile CineWhite 1.1 ﬂat tensioned screen material
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Black masking enhances picture contrast
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Sliding wall mount is horizontally adjustable for easy picture centering
- Premium 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty for Government, Education, Military and Religious
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certiﬁed
Installing the Elite AR92WH2 Aeon Series Projector Screen:
Notice to installers: Projector placement for angular-reflective screen
Please use the following installation instructions to obtain superior optical performance from the ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) Screen.
- Angular-Reflective material is not compatible with ultra/short-throw projectors
- Minimum lens throw ratio 1.5x image width
- Ambient light must not come from the same direction as the projector
Since angular-reflective means that the projected image will reflect at the mirror-opposite angle, it is important to position the projector so that the viewer will get the best possible image.
Step 1: Establish the general “eye level” of the viewers
Step 2: Set the appropriate projection level
Step 3: Adjust the screen height level and projection angle
Input Angle (A) = Output Angle (B) aligns with the viewer’s angle
Where to buy:
Buy Elite AR92WH2 Aeon Series Projector Screen 16:9 online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you support to help you take the right buying decision in India.
|Brand & Model||Elite AR92WH2 Aeon Series Projector Screen - 16:9 - 92" Diagonal (79.9"W x 45"H)|
|Diagonal Size||92" (7.67ft)|
|View Area||45.1" x 80.2" (3.76ft x 6.68 ft)|
|Frame Length (A)||81.2" (6.77ft)|
|View Width (A1)||80.2" (6.68ft)|
|Overall Frame Height (B)||46.1" (3.84ft)|
|View Height (B1)||45.1" (3.76ft)|
|Frame Width (C)||0.5" (0.04ft)|
|Frame Depth (D)||1.0" (0.08ft)|
|Net Weight||8.7 kgs|
|Packaging Dimensions (L x H x W)||