Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
Ooberpad presents the Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker, a state-of-the-art two-way bookshelf monitor loudspeaker that features a 32mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter and a 5-1/4” woven fiber woofer. The Airmotiv B1 features monitors that can be used in a small, high-quality two-channel system while a set of five or seven can be used in a high quality surround sound system for installation in a smaller room. Another way to use a pair of Airmotiv B1 monitors for your front left and right speakers would be to combine them with Airmotiv E1’s and to add an additional Airmotiv E1 as a wall mounted center channel speaker.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Our state-of-the-art Airmotiv™ folded ribbon high-frequency transducer delivers exceptionally flat on-axis frequency response, smooth off-axis response, low distortion, virtually nonexistent signal compression, amazing transparency, and uncanny imaging.
- The advanced 5-1/4” woven fiber midrange and low frequency driver delivers deliver smooth frequency response, and lifelike, detailed midrange with very low coloration.
- Our Minimal Acoustic Signature™ cabinet, with its faceted baffle, minimizes room interactions and reduces edge diffraction, giving you exceptionally clean transient performance and precise imaging.
- The acoustically inert 25mm milled HDF front panels, 15mm side and rear panels, and extensive bracing, serve to further reduce vibrations, and contribute to the Airmotiv speaker’s clean precise imaging.
- Several coats of satin-finish lacquer give the front bezel of the Airmotiv speakers an elegant understated appearance, while a tough yet attractive vinyl covering protects the sides and rear from damage and fingerprints.
- An attractive black cloth grille complements the futuristic contours of the Airmotiv B1, and provides a convenient way to keep your technology under wraps. The grille is magnetically attached, and is easily removed for cleaning – or for showing your Airmotiv speakers off to your audiophile friends.
- Meticulous design, extensive testing, and in-depth listening tests with a wide variety of musical material, ensure that the Airmotiv B1 delivers both excellent technical performance and superb sound quality.
- High-quality parts and conservative design ensure that your Airmotiv B1’s will sound great the day you purchase them, and for years to come.
- Full five-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your Airmotiv B1 Loudspeakers for years to come.
Benefits of Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker:
Airmotiv Passive Loudspeakers: Music Runs in the Family
Speakers are a fundamental component of your audio experience responsible for delivering sound to you so it is only logical that your speakers deliver an experience that is truly immersive and transcendent. The Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf speaker is a passive loudspeaker that has been designed and built after years of research and experience. Designed with a view to deliver the audiophile experience in the comfort of your home, the B1 combines excellent technical performance, superb sound quality, elegant good looks to deliver, what can only be described as mindblowing value. Airmotive works on a simple philosophy. If a speaker can reproduce the entire audible spectrum, as accurately as possible, with very little distortion or coloration, then it will sound good – then the audio genre doesn’t matter.
A combination of meticulous design, extensive testing, and in-depth listening tests, te Airmotiv B1 speakers are committed to delivering the best possible technical performance and sound quality. This speaker features high-frequency transducers that deliver a flat frequency response, lowered distortion, virtually nonexistent signal compression, smoother off-axis response, superb transparency along with uncanny imaging. It also features advanced midrange drivers with woven fiber that deliver a smooth frequency response and a detailed lifelike midrange which calls for lowered coloration. The woofers of the B1 bookshelf speaker include high-temperature voice coils and vented pole pieces to deliver a deep bass at all listening levels.
Other features include carefully designed precision crossovers that have been crafted with audiophile quality film capacitors. Also, air core inductors, and precision resistors in critical locations bring this exceptional audio solution together. But that is still not enough. We finally get to Airmotiv’s custom cabinets that have been crafted from thick, heavily braced, acoustically inert HDF ensuring full capacity rigidity and resistance to stray vibrations. Equipped with a front panel machined from a solid slab of 25mm HDF, the front panel design has been borrowed from Airmotiv’s studio monitors. This thought-through design not only adds a stylish and futuristic look to the B1 speakers, but also serves a very practical purpose of minimized distractions.
Airmotiv Sound Quality
A good speaker is one that has undergone extensive listening tests to deliver an immersive listening experience. The B1 Bookshelf Speaker from Airmotiv sounds truly superb irrespective of the genre of music – be individual vocalists and intimate jazz ensembles, full classical orchestras, head banging heavy metal bands or even synthetic electronica. Just pair your Airmotiv Loudspeakers with any high-quality power amplifier, and you will experience outstanding, detailed clarity. Timbre matched to work well together, all of Airmotiv’s speakers are capable of delivering a cohesive audio image in any stereo or surround sound installation.
Where to buy?
Buy Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||Emotiva Airmotiv B1 Bookshelf Speaker|
Two-way bookshelf or stand mounted monitor loudspeaker.
|Cabinet tuning||Rear port.|
|High frequency driver||
25×32 mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter.
|Low frequency drivers||
5-1/4” woven fiber cone with SBR surround.
86 dB (2.83V/1m).
70W continuous / 150W peak.
|Recommended amplifier power||
50W – 250W / channel.
|Nominal impedance||8 ohms.|
48 Hz – 28 kHz (+3/-3 dB).
2 kHz, 12 dB / octave.
10-3/4” high x 7-1/8” wide x 8-1/4” deep.
17” long x 21” wide x 14” high; pair (boxed).
8.8 pounds (unboxed).
24 pounds; pair (boxed).