KEF R900 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
From the house of Ooberpad, we bring you the KEF R900 Floorstanding Speakers with twin 8” LF drivers positioned perfectly on the either sides of the latest generation Uni-Q driver array to ensure incredible scale and depth. Upper registers are articulated with flawless precision, whilst the bass drivers maintain authoritative control over the LF - providing undistorted, earth moving realism and accuracy that will awaken your very soul.
- The R900 features a 5.25 inch Uni-Q driver array, which consists of both mid-and-high-frequency drivers. The purpose of the array is to have both frequencies coming from the same place, allowing them to integrate perfectly and create a convincingly natural sound.
- The R900 floorstanding speaker also features two 8 inch low-frequency drivers above and below the Uni-Q array, which ensures a clean, deep and uncompressed bass output with superb dynamics.
- The R900 sits on an aluminum plate supported by four steel "plinth" spikes with locking knobs for easy height adjustment. The plinths also serve to ground the R900, resulting in a rigid connection that eliminates any rocking resonances.
- Our 'tangerine' waveguide technology helps to disperse the higher frequencies produced by the R900 evenly across a wider angle to flood your listening room with an intricate and refreshingly natural soundfield.
- The R900 pairs perfectly with the rest of our R Series home theater speakers, from center channels to subwoofers, to create a three-dimensional soundstage that makes movies and television sound that much more believable.
Benefits of KEF R900 Floorstanding Speakers:
The KEF R900 Floorstanding Speaker functions as a single perfectly integrated voice to produce crystal clear sound with amazingly fast and clean mid-range response and astonishingly pure high frequencies. The KEF Uni-Q driver array is nothing short of a flawless masterpiece and unlike any other unconventional speakers, the mid-range cones are rigid magnesium/aluminium constructions that minimize breakup problems. Moreover, the new mid-range Z-flex surround smoothens the tweeter transition to the front baffle resulting in undistorted high frequencies. Also, the large voice coils magnify power handling and dynamics to deliver unbelievable vocal clarity. Venting the tweeters reduces pressure behind the dome, increasing mid-range bandwidth and lowering distortion. What’s more? The upper registers are articulated with flawless precision. KEF’s tangerine waveguide helps disperse higher frequencies evenly across a wider angle to flood the room with a refined, refreshingly natural sound field.
Huge, vented magnet assemblies and massive aluminium voice coils drive the lightweight and strong hybrid cones. The bass output is faster, cleaner and more accurate. The satin anodised materials contribute to the unit’s elegance, while the diameter of the trim ring elevates the aesthetics that belies the speaker’s amazing potential.
Structured from the earliest stage, the R arrangement is a transcending jump forward that makes another impressive measurement in sonic authenticity. The geometry and bracing of the enclosure improves vibrational conduct, diminishing optional radiation from cabinet walls for a cleaner sound. Damping panels further limit cabinet reverberation and colouration. Front baffles are perfect with no visible screws. Grilles are settled magnetically. Accessible in genuine Walnut and Rosewood facade, or very finished Piano Black, the R Series supplements the home as much as it regards the music.
Simple and Elegant
Every aspect of the R Series has been considered in the creation of a superb audio experience. The adjustable die cast aluminium feet support steel spikes, with integrated locking knobs for easy height adjustment. Moreover, the nickel plated bi-wire connectors with terminal linking control allow all standard connection methods and provide easy and credible connection. The geometry of the reflex ports has been tuned to minimize turbulence at high levels, reducing port noise and low frequency compression. A little finesse goes a long way to delivering a big impact which makes these speakers special!
Presenting high-end technologies of KEF Blade from the R series in an elegant, format. Audiophiles can now enjoy extraordinarily accurate reproduction that neither adds nor takes away from the original recording. Indulge in a near THE REFERENCE experience at a price that will also be music to your ears. Refined, spacious and exquisitely detailed, you won't just hear music the way it was intended it to be. You'll live it, sense it and love it!
Where to buy?
Buy KEF R900 Floorstanding Speakers online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad.com team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of KEF R900 Floorstanding Speakers:
|Brand & Model #||KEF R900|
Three-way bass reflex
Uni-Q driver array:
|Frequency Response (+/-3dB)||
40Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
35Hz - 45kHz (-6dB)
8 Ohms (min.3.7 Ohms)
<0.4% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
25 - 250 W
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1130 x 240 x 365 mm (44.5 x 9.4 x 14.4 in.)
1181 x 359 x 388 mm (46.5 x 14.1 x 15.3 in.) with plinth