Ooberpad brings you the KEF R 200C Center Channel Speaker. he perfect partner for R100 or R500 home theatre systems, the KEF R200c has a three way design incorporating twin 5.25-inch bass drivers and a 5-inch MF Uni-Q driver array that features a 1-inch aluminium tweeter. The result is a performance that puts you right at the centre of the action. With detail, precision and effortless timing, the R200c will handle with ease the most dramatic and thunderous sound tracks or music scores. Whispers or heart-pounding action will have a clarity you've never before experienced.
- The KEF R200c Center Channel Loudspeaker features amazingly fast and clean mid-range response and startlingly pure high frequencies, all operating as a single integrated voice thanks to our state-of-the-art Uni Q driver array.
- Unlike conventional speakers, the mid-range cones are rigid magnesium/aluminum constructions that reduce breakup problems, and our mid-range Z-flex surround smoothes the tweeter transition to ensure you're hearing every single detail produced by the R200c.
- The R200c features two 5.5 inch bass drivers, which deliver dynamic, uncompressed, and undistorted bass with a powerful clarity.
- The geometry and bracing of the R200c's driver enclosure optimizes vibrational behavior, reducing secondary radiation from cabinet walls for a cleaner sound. Damping panels further minimize cabinet resonance and coloration.
- Refined, spacious and exquisitely detailed, the R200c delivers sound in such a way that you're sure to hear music like you've never heard it before, and background noise in movies you didn't know were ever there.
Benefits of KEF R 200C Center Channel Speaker:
Amazingly fast and clean mid-range response. Startlingly pure high frequencies. All operating as a single perfectly integrated voice to deliver sweet, accurate sounds of unprecedented clarity.KEF Uni-Q driver array is nothing short of a masterpiece. Unlike conventional speakers, the mid-range cones are rigid magnesium/aluminum constructions that reduce breakup problems. The new mid-range Z-flex surround smoothes the tweeter transition to the front baffle, which results in undistorted high frequencies.Large voice coils increase power handling and dynamics, reducing distortion and delivering exceptional vocal clarity.Venting the tweeters reduces pressure behind the dome, increasing midrange bandwidth and lowering distortion. Upper registers are articulated with flawless precision. KEF’s tangerine waveguide helps disperse higher frequencies evenly across a wider angle to flood the room with a sophisticated, refreshingly natural sound field.
Massive, vented magnet assemblies and large aluminum voice coils drive the lightweight yet stiff, strong hybrid cones. Bass output is faster, cleaner and more accurate. Satin anodised elements contribute to the unit’s elegance, while the diameter of the trim ring accentuates a visual sophistication that belies the speaker’s awesome power.
The R Series presents the high-end technologies of KEF BLADE in a timeless, elegant format. Serious audiophiles can now enjoy phenomenally accurate reproduction that neither adds nor subtracts from the original recording. Indulge in a near THE REFERENCE experience at a price that will also be music to your ears. Refined, spacious and exquisitely detailed, you won't just hear music the way it was intended it to be. you'll live it, feel it and love it.
Where to buy?
Technical Specifications of KEF R200C Center Channel Speakerr:
|Brand & Model #||KEF R200C|
Three-way bass reflex
Uni-Q driver array:
|Frequency Response (+/-3dB)||
65Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
|Frequency Range||52Hz - 45kHz (-6dB)
|Crossover Frequencies||500Hz, 2.8kHz
8 Ohms (min.3.2 Ohms)
25 - 150 W
Dimensions (H x W x D)
170 x 530 x 305 mm (6.7 x 20.9 x 12 in.)