Ooberpad brings you the KEF R300 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair). Featuring the all-new Uni-Q driver array and a 6.5-inch LF bass driver, the three-way KEF R300 lacks for nothing. Its stylishly uncluttered appearance beautifully complements the fast and clean mid-range response, along with accurate and clean low-end frequencies. With dynamic, uncompressed and undistorted LF performance, the R Series R300 provides a clarity and realism many strive to emulate but few achieve.
- The R300 features a 5 inch Uni-Q driver array, which consists of both mid-and-high-frequency drivers.
- The purpose of the array is to have both frequencies coming from the same place, allowing them to integrate perfectly and create a convincingly natural sound
- The R300 bookshelf speaker also features a 6.5 inch low-frequency driver below the Uni-Q array, which ensures a clean, deep and uncompressed bass output with superb dynamics.
- Surrounding the Uni-Q driver array is our new mid-range Z-flex surround, which projects audio more efficiently into your listening space and results in undistorted high frequencies.
- The R300 affords you the option to use either a single amplifier as your source, or to bring in a second amplifier to handle certain frequencies.
- At just over 1 foot tall and 8 inches wide, the R300 is the perfect candidate for any bookshelf, desktop, or countertop in your home or office.
Benefits of KEF R300 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair):
Amazingly fast and clean mid-range response. Startlingly pure high frequencies. All operating as a single perfectly integrated voice to deliver sweet, accurate sounds of unprecedented clarity.KEF Uni-Q driver array is nothing short of a masterpiece. Unlike conventional speakers, the mid-range cones are rigid magnesium/aluminum constructions that reduce breakup problems. The new mid-range Z-flex surround smoothes the tweeter transition to the front baffle, which results in undistorted high frequencies.Large voice coils increase power handling and dynamics, reducing distortion and delivering exceptional vocal clarity.Venting the tweeters reduces pressure behind the dome, increasing midrange bandwidth and lowering distortion. Upper registers are articulated with flawless precision. KEF’s tangerine waveguide helps disperse higher frequencies evenly across a wider angle to flood the room with a sophisticated, refreshingly natural sound field.
Massive, vented magnet assemblies and large aluminum voice coils drive the lightweight yet stiff, strong hybrid cones. Bass output is faster, cleaner and more accurate. Satin anodised elements contribute to the unit’s elegance, while the diameter of the trim ring accentuates a visual sophistication that belies the speaker’s awesome power.
A little finesse goes a long way to delivering a big impact. Every aspect of the R Series has been considered in the creation of a superb audio experience.Adjustable die cast aluminum feet support steel spikes, with integrated locking knobs for easy height adjustment. Nickel plated bi-wire connectors with terminal linking control allow all standard connection methods and provide easy, reliable connection.The geometry of the reflex ports has been tuned to minimize turbulence at high levels, reducing port noise and low frequency compression.
The R Series presents the high-end technologies of KEF Blade in a timeless, elegant format. Serious audiophiles can now enjoy phenomenally accurate reproduction that neither adds nor subtracts from the original recording. Indulge in a near THE REFERENCE experience at a price that will also be music to your ears.Refined, spacious and exquisitely detailed, you won't just hear music the way it was intended it to be. you'll live it, feel it and love it..
Where to buy?
Technical Specifications of KEF R300 Bookshelf Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||KEF R300|
Three-way bass reflex
Uni-Q driver array:
|Frequency Response (+/-3dB)||
50Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
42Hz - 45kHz (-6dB)
8 Ohms (min.3.2 Ohms)
25 - 120W
<0.4% 130Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
385 x 210 x 345 mm (15.2 x 8.3 x 13.6 in.) with grille and terminal