Kramer BC-2S12/LSHF-300M - Speaker Cable 12AWG - Low Smoke and Halogen free
Ooberpad brings you Kramer's BC-2Sxx / LSHF is a high-quality low-smoke, halogen free twisted pair cable designed for connecting speakers and amplifiers in commercial or residential AV systems.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Quality Construction - Rugged and flexible jacket with sequential markings every meter.
- High Performance - Use anywhere an unshielded stranded pair is suitable.
- Length - Available in reels or 300m (985ft).
Where to buy:
Buy a Kramer BC-2S12/LSHF-300M - Speaker Cable 12AWG - Low Smoke and Halogen free online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
|Brand & Model #
- Conductors: BC–2S12/LSHF 12AWG (65/0.254)
- Conductors: BC–2S14/LSHF 14AWG (41/0.254)
- Conductors: BC–2S16/LSHF 16AWG (26/30) bare copper
- Insulation: Polypropylene color coded: red, black
- Outer Jacket Color: Light gray with blue lettering
- Outer Jacket: LSHF
- Center Conductor: BC–2S12/LSHF 2.36mm (0.093in)
- Center Conductor: BC–2S14/LSHF 1.87mm (0.074in)
- Center Conductor: BC–2S16/LSHF 1.478mm (0.058in) bare copper
- PVC Insulation: BC–2S12/LSHF 3.2mm (0.126in)
- PVC Insulation: BC–2S14/LSHF 2.5mm (0.099in)
- PVC Insulation: BC–2S16/LSHF 2.0mm (0.079in)
- Outer Jacket: BC–2S12/LSHF 7.5mm (0.296in)
Outer Jacket: BC–2S14/LSHF 6.6mm (0.260in)LucidoOuter Jacket: BC–2S16/LSHF 5.2mm (0.205in)
- DC Resistance: BC–2S12/LSHF 5.64Ω/km (1.7Ω/1000ft)
- DC Resistance: BC–2S14/LSHF 8.9Ω/km (2.7Ω/1000ft)
- DC Resistance: BC–2S16/LSHF 13.7Ω/km (4.17Ω/1000ft)
- Temperature: –20° to 75°C (–4° to 167°F)
- UL: CM
- CSA: CM, FT4
- RoHS: In compliance with European directive 2002/95/IEC
- DIN & EU Equivalent: EN 50265–1:1998
- DIN & EU Equivalent: EN 50265–2–1:1998
- DIN & EU Equivalent: EN 50267–2–1:1998
- DIN & EU Equivalent: EN 50267–2–2:1998