Lutron EGRX-4S 4 Scene Selection Control Wall Station
Country of Origin: Usa
Lutron EGRX-4S European-Style, 4-Scene Selection Control.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Used to select and adjust scenes in GRAFIK Eye Control Units.
- Scene selection buttons activate scenes 1 to 4, 5 to 8, 9 to 12, or 13 to 16 depending on how you set DIP switches 5 and 6.
- Status LEDs show which scene is selected.
- Activates 4 secenes; master raise/lower and Off.
- Recalls or fine tunes light levels.
Activates scenes 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, or 13-16.
- Operates one or more Grafik Eye/Grafik Integrale Control Units.
Off button turns all lights off.
- Dimensions (W, H, D): 86mm x 86mm x 23mm.
- Master raise/lower brightens or dims all lighting in the selected scene.
- Works with GRX-3000 and GRX-4000 Control Units. Can be set up to select scenes in just one Control Unit or a group of up to eight Control Units.
- Mounts in UK/German wallbox. In the U.S., Lutron supplies a UK Wallbox (P/N 241-683) with the Wallstation.
Where to buy?
Buy the Lutron EGRX-4S 4 Scene Selection Control Wall Station online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt, and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We offer you unmatched pre-sales support to help you make the right buying decision.
|Power||Low-voltage Type Class 2 (PELV).
Operating voltage: 12/24 V Direct Current
|Key Design Features||Meets IEC 801-2. Tested to withstand 15kV electro-static discharge without damage or memory loss.
Faceplate snaps on with no visible means of attachment.
|System Communications and Capacity||Low-voltage Type Class 2 (PELV) wiring connects Wallstations to Control Units and Control Interfaces.
Up to 8 Control Units and up to 16 total Wallstations and/or Control Interfaces may be linked for a total of 24 control points.
|Terminals||Accept up to two 1.0mm2 (#18 AWG) wires typical.|
|Environment||0-40°C (32-104°F). Relative humidity less than 90% non-condensing.|