McIntosh MA9000 2-Channel Integrated Amplifier
Country of Origin: Usa
The MA9000 Integrated Amplifier is a great facilitator in achieving audio perfection. McIntosh's largest integrated amp in both size and power, it offers 300 Watts per channel and synergizes our amplifier and preamplifier expertise into one comprehensive unit. There are ample inputs and outputs on the MA9000 to last a lifetime. The 10 analog connections are comprised of 2 balanced and 6 unbalanced inputs plus 1 Moving Coil and 1 Moving Magnet for turntable connectivity. Both phono inputs are feature-packed with adjustable loading for fine tuning of vinyl playback. All unbalanced analog connectors are made from premium gold-plated solid brass for superior signal handling and grounding.
Warranty3-year manufacturer's warranty
- 300 Watts x 2 channel
- 8-band tone control
- Comes with DA1 Digital Audio Module installed
- Optional dealer installed upgrade to DA2 Digital Audio Module available
Benefits of McIntosh MA9000 2-Channel Integrated Amplifier:
DA1 Digital Audio Module
On the digital side, 2 coax, 2 optical, 1 USB and 1 MCT input (for use with the MCT500 SACD/CD Transport) are all housed in the new DA1 Digital Audio Module; the DA1 can be easily replaced by future modules to keep your MA9000 up to date as new digital audio formats and technologies are developed. (NOW AVAILABLE: Optional dealer installed upgrade to the DA2 Digital Audio Module.) The DA1 utilizes a powerful 8-channel, 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) used in Quad Balanced mode. The coax and optical inputs will decode music up to 24-bit/192kHz for high resolution audio playback; the USB input accepts even higher PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports up to DSD256 and DXD 384kHz. All inputs can be given custom names for user-friendly system control and configuration. All inputs also function independently of each other and each is always available for use regardless of how your sources are connected.
McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks
The MA9000 features our new McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks™ that are made from high quality materials with excellent thermal conductivity properties. They are so efficient at dissipating heat that they warrant bearing the McIntosh “Mc” logo. They also have a higher quality finish thanks to a new manufacturing process. They are connected to advanced high current output transistors that eliminate thermal equilibrium lag time (or warm-up time), meaning the first note played will sound just as good as those played later in your listening session.
Powerful Control Microprocessors
New, more powerful control microprocessors have been used in the MA9000 to improve overall system operation. Some of the latest audio-grade circuit components have also been utilized to allow the MA9000 to deliver the best sound possible. At 300 Watts per channel, the MA9000 has enough power to properly drive virtually all loudspeakers – and our renowned McIntosh Autoformer™ guarantees your speakers will always receive that full 300 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance. Other McIntosh features included in the MA9000 are:
- Power Guard® that monitors and adjusts the sound wave at the speed of light to prevent harsh sounding distortion and clipping that could damage your speakers.
- Sentry Monitor™ is our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal.
- Home Theater PassThru that allows for seamless integration into a home theater system.
- High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) which can bring an added dimension to headphone listening.
- A discrete, eight-band tone control that allows for advanced manual analog adjustment of your favorite recording.
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to connected McIntosh components for easy system power up and shutdown.
- Our patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts that easily but securely attach the speaker cables to prevent them from coming loose and possibly causing a short; the binding posts are also gold-plated to prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables to your speakers
Roon Tested Designation
The MA9000 is one of many McIntosh products to receive Roon Tested designation from Roon Labs. As a Roon Tested partner, McIntosh has provided equipment to Roon for testing with a variety of different operating systems and computers, and shared information about its design and capabilities. The entire unit is wrapped in the classic McIntosh aesthetic with blue watt meters, a black glass front panel, control knobs, illuminated logo, aluminum end caps with built-in handles and a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis.
Buy the McIntosh MA9000 2-Channel Integrated Amplifier online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of McIntosh MA9000 2-Channel Integrated Amplifier:
|Brand & Model #||McIntosh MA9000|
|Power Output per Channel
|Number of Channels
||2, 4 or 8 Ohms|
|Rated Power Band
||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.005%|
|Frequency Response||Frequency Response +0,-0.5dB
20Hz to 20kHz
Frequency Response, +0, -3dB
10Hz to 100kHz
|Sensitivity||Sensitivity Phono (Moving Coil)
Sensitivity Phono (Moving Magnet)
Sensitivity High Level (Balanced / Unbalanced)
Sensitivity (Power Amp input)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Coil)
Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Magnet)
Signal To Noise Ratio (High Level)
Signal To Noise Ratio (Power Amp input)
|Maximum Output (Balanced / Unbalanced)||
|Digital Audio Specification||
|Dimensions & Weight||