MX BNC Female Connector Socket (707)
MX BNC Female Connector Socket is a crimping type BNC socket for audio, video and networking applications that provides a firm connection. MX BNC is used to connect a variety of different coaxial cable types. MX BNC connectors are different from many connectors because of their snap-lock architecture, which keeps the plug firmly in its socket.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- MX BNC socket connector with crimping type design is basically used for MX RG-58, 59 U cables
- MX BNC connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device
- Used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals
- It is an alternative to the MX RCA connector when used for composite video on commercial video devices
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug
- Has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Easy to Install
Buy MX BNC Female Connector Socket (707) online at best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.