MX HDDB 15P Male TO MX DB 09P Male 9C VGA Patch Cord (2070)
MX HDDB 15 male to MX DB 9 pin male 9C association type monitor cord is a lead used for transmitting video signals. MX VGA cord most commonly used to link computers with monitors. However it is now used on some high definition televisions. MX VGA cable are always used solely to carry analog component RGBHV (red - green - blue - horizontal sync - vertical sync) video signals along with data.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
MX HDDB 15 male to MX DB 9 pin male 9C association type monitor cord is 9C association type monitor cable
- At one side it has MX HDDB 15 Pin male plug and at other end it has MX DB 9 Pin male connector
- It is characterized by 15 pins on the plug in three rows of five
- MX plug also has two screws, one either side of the pins, which secure it into place in the socket
- It is the interface between CPU and Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)
- MX Super VGA delivers true high-definition video by separating the signal into each of three primary colors: red, green, and blue
- Robust and Reliable
Buy MX HDDB 15P Male TO MX DB 09P Male 9C VGA Patch Cord (2070) online at best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.