NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier
Country of Origin: Canada
Ooberpad brings to you the NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier. With the addition of the PP 4 to your home system, the LPs you cherish the most come alive in the form of expansive and rich sound. Offering superb and measured sonic performance, NAD combines two simple solutions – the PP 4 Digital Phono and the USB Preamplifier – into one small device, making it easy to add phono to stereo amplifiers and AV receivers without a phono input. The PP 4 uses a shielded USB cable and recording level control, which reduces noise and improves the analogue-to-digital conversion process. As part of NAD’s commitment to the environment, the PP 4 features a more efficient “green” power supply that reduces power consumption. It also has an Auto Power Down feature that saves energy by shutting off when not in use.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- phono preamplifier with built-in analog-to-digital converter to convert vinyl to digital files
- includes VinylStudio Lite software for converting LPs to CD (Windows and Mac compatible)
- purchase of full version of VinylStudio software required for converting individual tracks to MP3 or AAC
- compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- line-level input for connecting another analog audio source like a cassette deck
- line-level audio output
- USB port for connecting to a PC (includes USB cable)
- outputs 16-bit/48kHz PCM digital audio
- recording level control (0 dB to -6 dB)
- external power supply for reduced noise and interference
- signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB (MM); 78 dB (MC); 115 dB (line level)
- THD: less than 0.03% (MM & MC)
- RIAA response accuracy ± 0.3 dB (20-20kHz)
Benefits of NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier:
Digitise your Vinyl Collection
Offering precisely measured and sonic performance, NAD’s two easy and effective solutions, the PP 4 Digital Phono/USB Preamplifier turns it an easy process to add phono to many of today’s stereo amplifiers and AV receivers that have either eliminated the phono input or included a low quality circuit for attaching your turntable. As part of NAD’s commitment to the environment, the PP 4 features a more efficient “green” power supply that brings down the power consumption. The PP 4 goes one step further with a USB interface, shielded USB cable and recording level control which brings down noise and enhances the analogue-to-digital conversion process. The PP 4’s Auto Power Down feature conserves energy by automatically powering the PP 4 to OFF when not in use.
Our PP 4 Digital Phono/USB Preamplifier facilitates digitalization of your treasured vinyl collections to a PC or Mac. It’s feature-packed with inputs for both MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) types for a wide array of phono cartridges, and there is a line input to allow for the transfer of cassette tapes. The PP 4 also comprises VinylStudio Lite Software for ripping LPs and burning audio CDs. The PP 4 Phono-to-USB Preamp offers an end to end hardware and software solution with unmatched flexibility to record from LP or tape.
Where to buy:
Buy a NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai & all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt & courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better & give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier:
|Brand & Model #||NAD PP4 Digital Phono USB Preamplifier|