Extron OCS 100C Occupancy Sensor
Country of Origin: Usa
The OCS 100C is a dual technology occupancy sensor that can be used to automate meeting and presentation spaces when used with Extron control products. The OCS is equipped with ultrasonic (US), infrared (PIR), and photocell sensors that can be used together to report ambient light conditions and room occupancy. Sensors can be wired directly to Extron controller products equipped with Digital I/Os ports or via eBUS, when using optional eBUS interface accessories.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- Dual technology US - Ultrasonic and PIR - Passive Infrared sensors provide a wide coverage area with excellent detection capabilities
- Smart, adaptive software automatically and continuously adjusts timer settings and sensitivity, providing a lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Non-volatile memory for sensor settings
- Infrared sensitivity knob helps minimize false triggers
- Adjustable timer conserves energy
- Status LED's flash when occupancy is detected
- Relay and photocell control
- Coverage area: 2,000 square feet
- UL and cUL listed
- California Title 24 compliant
- DIP switches for fine tuning device settings
Benefits of Extron Occupancy Sensor OCS 100C:
Ultrasonic sensors (4)
Detect movement in the room, based on ultrasonic sound waves. The US sensor emits ultrasonic sound waves into an area and measures the speed of their return to detect the presence of people. Frequency changes are caused by the movement of people, which is detected by the US waves.
Holds the optional IR mask in place. Remove to access all controls and DIP switches. Insert the flat end of a small screwdriver into the notch in the retainer ring to lever it up and off.
Infrared (PIR) Red LED status indicator
Located behind the fresnel lens, these LEDs flash when the infrared sensor detects occupancy.
The infrared (PIR) sensor detects the presence of people based on the difference between the heat generated by moving people versus the ambient room temperature.
Where to buy?
Buy the Extron OCS 100C Occupancy Sensor online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Extron Occupancy Sensor OCS 100C:
|Brand & Model #||Extron OCS 100C|
|Ultrasonic (US)||4 sensors - 32 kHz output
|2 digital outputs|
|Connectors||Blue wire = Occupancy only
Gray wire = Occupancy + Photocell
|Output voltage range||0 - 24 VDC
4.50" W x 1.40" D
(114 mm W x 36 mm D)
|PC 1224||1.00" W x 1.00" L x 0.50" D
(25 mm W x 25 mm L x 13 mm D)
|Product weight||0.1 lb (<0.1 kg)