Polk Audio FXiA6 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker (Pair)
Polk Audio FXiA6 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker (Pair) is bound to impress the music enthusiasts. Ooberpad announces the availability of Polk Audio FXiA4 - an audiophile-grade Bipole/Dipole surround speakers. The speaker includes a 5.25" midbass driver along with two 1" dome tweeters to render real-life sound effects from a compact build size. The FXiA4 speakers have taken a cue from surround sound speakers used in actual movie cinemas for an immersive aural experience.
The Polk Audio FXiA4's unique trapezoidal-shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions. This produces realistic and lifelike imaging of surround sound. With the flip of a switch, the dipole/bipole circuitry can change the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns allowing you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
With cutting-edge Polk Audio technologies and keyhole slots for fast and easy mounting, the FXiA4 is equipped to elevate your movie-watching experience turning it into a new immersive level. Timbre-matched with other speakers from the Polk Audio RTiA series, the FXiA4 is best fit for surround sound home theatre systems.
- Audiophile-grade Bipole/Dipole surround speakers
- Features 5.25" mid-bass driver with two 1" dome tweeters to reproduce realistic surround sound
- Polk Audio's patented Dynamic Balance technology with Klippel motor optimization for superior sound
- Unique trapezoidal shaped cabinets to aim the drivers & tweeters in opposing directions for lifelike imaging of surround sound
- Dipole/Bipole circuitry change flip switch change the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns for versatile placement options
- Built-in keyhole slots for easy and versatile mounting options
- Audiophile-grade cascade tapered crossover for optimal frequency distribution
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology to reduce cabinet resonance and distortion for natural sound
- Computer-modelled anti-diffraction grilles for minimizing sonic interference
- Timbre-matched with Polk Audio RTiA series for seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts for maximum signal fidelity
Benefits of Polk Audio FXiA4 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker:
Backed by Polk Audio's Patented Dynamic Balance Technology
The FXiA4 surround speaker drivers are feature-packed with Polk Audio’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology. This breakthrough design attenuates unwanted distortion and system resonances to pack a punch with superior and nuanced sound reproduction.
Remarkable Trapezoidal Shaped Cabinets for Ease of Use
The trapezoidal-shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting an extremely quick, hassle-free task.
Multi-Utility Dipole/Bipole Circuitry
With the flip of a switch, our dipole/bipole circuitry changes the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you that is contingent upon your listening room setup.
Robust DAHLI Cabinet Design
The asymmetric design is judiciously constructed from a 6-layer laminate with 5 viscous layers to create the optimal shear damping (OSD) system. The process is extensively developed for Polk Audio speakers. An elegant styling aside, creating curved cabinets not only results in a stronger, robust and acoustically inert enclosure but the curved walls also render less audible colouration from panel resonances.
Highly-Efficient Audiophile-Grade Crossover
The FXiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
Gold-Plated 5-way Binding Posts for Secure Connection OptionsThe Polk Audio FXiA4 is feature-packed with dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the safest and secure connection options. Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the stellar customized high-performance audio.
Timbre-Matched with the RTiA series for Added ElegancePolk Audio FXiA4 is timbre-matched within RTiA series. It is advance-designed with the same components to notch seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems. This ensures a unified, seamless, and immersive surround sound experience for the listeners.
Where to buy?
Buy the Polk Audio FXiA4 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker (Pair) online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad.com team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio FXiA4 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||Polk Audio FXiA4 Surround Speaker|
|Configuration||2-Way 3 Speaker Bipole/Dipole Surrounds|
|Driver Enclosure Type||
Acoustically Tuned Vent
(1) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
(2) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
|Driver Size||165mm LF/MF,2 x 25 mm HF|
Total Frequency Response
50Hz - 27kHz
20 - 125 watts per channel
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
305 x 289 x 200 mm