Polk Audio PSW 110 10" 200 Watt Compact Powered Subwoofer
The PSW 110 Powered Subwoofers delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the new models represent a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance.
Key Features & Benefits of PSW 110 Subwoofer:
- Heavy-duty MDF enclosure is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Polk's state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off, and superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio PSW110 Subwoofer:
|Brand & Model #||Polk Audio PSW110 Subwoofer|
|Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type||Vented, Downward Firing Port|
|Subwoofer Array Driver Complement||
(1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance composite cone - Subwoofer
|Audio Inputs||LFE (Unfiltered)
Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA
(2) Pair of Spring Terminals - Gold-Plated
|Crossover Freq||60-160 Hz|
|Overall Frequency Response||32-250 Hz|
Power Output Continuous
Power Output Dynamic
33.5 lbs (15.2 kg)