With 5.1-Channel AV Receiver, 5 Speakers, 1 Subwoofer, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer, DTS Virtual:X, Personal Preset, 4K Ultra HD Upscaling, and Dialog Enhancement, Pioneer HTP-076 seems to be ticking all the boxes for most cine buffs, gamers, and audiophiles.
If you are looking for a surround sound system that you can quickly set up, so you can plonk on your couch or recliner, and enjoy your favourite movies, TV shows, sporting events, and soundtracks, look no further.
In the line of affordable yet high-quality home theatre systems, joins another offering from the Japanese brand Pioneer, which is a convenient package for creating a 5.1-channel home cinema.
A feature roundup of the Pioneer HTP-076
With all the components needed to set-up an advanced home theatre system, HTP-076 Home Theater Package has a host of capabilities that are mostly found only in the most expensive models.
- Fully supports the 3.1.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos® it is now easy to reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speaker. Using Dolby Surround, audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed, so the listener can indulge in a 3D surround sound.
- For an immersive audio experience while playing the Dolby format, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer comes in handy. It creates a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts while eliminating the need for additional speakers. (available with future firmware update).
- To eliminate the common problem of phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers, attributing to the bass management filter, Synchronised Sound with Phase Control is an effective solution.
- Equipped with Zone B audio output terminals for wireless headphones, HTP-076 expands the Main Zone sound by connecting the wireless headphone dock, so you can enjoy the music or sound playing in the living room via wireless headphones.
- Unit in standby? Just press the Bluetooth button on the front panel, and start up the BT function, and stream songs from compatible devices with the built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
- Don’t like your volume level and listening mode to be adjusted again and again or recalibrated? No stress! You can easily register up to 3 personal presets and easily call them using the remote control or the front panel button.
- Now you can make independent volume adjustments to the dialogues in your favourite blockbuster movies using your remote control with the up/down key. This unique mid-range sound control feature enables you to achieve remarkable dialog enhancement.
- Get on-screen information that displays detailed input and output information for the playing content. Whether your movie is processing Doby Atmos or DTS:X sound, see how your video is being output.
- Now you can enjoy the latest video standards on a compatible display by connecting a compatible source device as HTP-076 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
A final word on HTP-076
To round things off, it is a robust sound system when you want something more than a soundboard, but prefer to cut to the chase, and skip examining every minutia that goes into the process of assembling a home theatre.
The product is good in its price range. It is effortless to install with the included cable, or alternatively, you could extend it with any speaker wires. You can choose to upgrade the speakers later, as the receiver supports speakers with an impedance of 6 ohms.
Note: We are an authorised dealer of Pioneer home audio products in India and only sell genuine products sourced from legitimate and official distributors. Thanks to this, Ooberpad India offers highly-dependable and uncompromised warranty support, unlike many other sellers supplying illegitimately-sourced products on online stores. We request you to keep this in mind when you’re looking to buy original Pioneer home audio equipment online in India.