M-Audio AIR 192|4 2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
Country of Origin: Usa
M-Audio AIR 192|4 2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface is now available on Ooberpad. With the AIR 192|4, you can create impeccable 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and user-friendly audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
Benefits of M-Audio AIR 192|4 2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface:
Software to Match Your Style
The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. M-Audio has also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects to require to be covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with effortlessness.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components
M-Audio's engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with the explosive dynamic range that captures every fine detail and subtlety of the performance.
Hear the Performance Now - Not a Second Later
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment and getting the optimal performance out of your artist and talent. You don’t want to be bogged down by “clicks,” “pops” or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, further impressing you with zero-latency technology.
Where to buy:
Buy the M-Audio AIR 192|4 2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai & all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt & courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better & give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of M-Audio AIR 192|4 2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface:
|Brand & Model #||M-Audio AIR 192|4|
|Main Outputs, L and R (balanced, differential 1/4" [6.35 mm] TRS)||
Headphone Output (impedance-balanced 1/4” [6.35 mm] TRS)
|Minimum System Requirements||