Home Cinema Installation Package (ON-SITE)
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
A) Inclusions (Metro cities only)
1. Upto 2 visits by our team of integration specialists, all within maximum 4 weeks of your purchase to:
- Perform the initial site survey.
- Provide necessary inputs to your interior designer/electrical contractor in case some modifications to false ceilings for AV cabling or electrical conduiting becomes necessary.
- Install and commission items purchased from Ooberpad like high-quality AV cabling, amplifier, speakers and projector
- System Configuration.
2. A quick training session to familiarise you and your family on how you can use the system.
1. Not included in this service are:
- The Design of Acoustics, AV system, Lighting, Interiors, Computer Network and the Electrical wiring for your room.
- Civil works and false ceiling modifications or construction, as well as laying of conduits and electrical cable pulling.
- Post completion support visit. This will be charged for separately, at Rs 4000/- per visit.
2. This service is restricted to equipment purchased by you from Ooberpad.
- You need to have purchased AT LEAST Rs 40,000 worth of Home Cinema equipment from us (projector, receiver, or home theatre speakers).
1. Why won’t your team lay the electrical wiring in the conduits and behind my false ceiling or the conduiting itself ? Why make me get another contractor to do this?
- We’d love to help you with this but our team of AV specialists does not include specialists in this kind of civil or electrical work. Modifying and fixing issues related to many false ceilings requires a specific type of experience, and we would like to avoid unintentionally causing damage. Electrical conduiting is also best undertaken by someone who is familiar with your home’s electrical system.
2. I don’t live in the cities that you have mentioned – why aren’t you providing this service in MY city?
- We really want to, but building a specialized support infrastructure is complex and takes more time than we like. We are already working towards this and will let you know as soon as we (or one of our partners) can help you out with this. Sorry.