McIntosh MC312 2-Channel Solid State Power Amplifier
Country of Origin: Usa
The truly versatile McIntosh MC312 2-Channel Solid State Power Amplifier is now available on Ooberpad. Gear up for years and years of musical enjoyment with the MC312 Power Amplifier. A 300 Watt per channel stereo amplifier, the MC312 is an ideal choice to power virtually any home audio system. The full 300 Watts can be delivered to almost any speakers regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance thanks to the McIntosh unique Autoformer™ technology. The MC312 has received numerous improvements compared to the previous 300 Watt stereo amplifier. Most noteworthy aspect is that filter capacity has been doubled, which enhances dynamic headroom an impressive 27% from 1.8dB to 2.3dB. This increase means the MC312 will be even more suitable to effortlessly handle wide dynamic swings in your music. Distortion prevention and bass performance also benefit from the increased filter capacity.
Warranty3-year manufacturer's warranty
- 300 Watts x 2 Channels
- 27% increase in Dynamic Headroom compared to previous model
- McIntosh Autoformers™
Benefits of McIntosh MC312 2-Channel Solid State Power Amplifier:
Key Design Updates
While still looking very much like a McIntosh, the MC312 has received some key design updates. Direct LED backlighting now illuminates the front panel for improved color accuracy. The audio output Autoformers still straddle the power transformer, but are now located in new enclosures that are capped by a single cover containing glass inserts that show the wiring diagram for each transformer. Other updates include the addition of the Monogrammed Heatsinks™ and the eco-friendly power management system. Numerous circuit components and internal wiring have also been upgraded. Balanced and unbalanced outputs have been added to enable bi-amping or tri-amping your speakers; they can also be used to connect to a secondary system if your preamplifier doesn’t have enough connections, or to connect a powered subwoofer.
Patented Power Guard® Technology and Sentry Monitor™ plus other exclusive McIntosh technologies
The MC312 is packed full of other exclusive McIntosh technologies:
- Power Guard® that monitors and adjusts the input signal at the speed of light and makes real time adjustments to prevent harsh sounding and potentially speaker damaging clipping
- Sentry Monitor™ - McIntosh's fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to other connected McIntosh components (such as CD Players, turntables, tuners and media streamers) for easy system power up and shutdown
- The McIntosh patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts that easily but securely attach the speaker cables to prevent them from coming loose and possibly causing a short; the binding posts are also gold-plated to prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables
The MC312 sits on a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis and features the timeless McIntosh black glass front panel, illuminated logo, control knobs, aluminum end caps and a pair of fast responding blue Watt meters.
Buy the McIntosh MC312 2-Channel Solid State Power Amplifier online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of McIntosh MC312 2-Channel Solid State Power Amplifier:
|Brand & Model #||McIntosh MC312|
|Power Output per Channel
||300 Watts @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms|
|Number of Channels
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.005%|
|S/N below rated output
|Rated Power Band||20Hz to 20kHz|
||+0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
+0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
|Controls||Remote Power Control: Yes
Multi-Channel DB25 Cable: N/A
|Connectivity||Speaker Binding Post Type: Patented Solid Cinch™ Speaker Binding Posts|
|Dimensions & Weight||