Polk Audio PSW 10 10" 100 Watt Powered Subwoofer
This powered subwoofer delivers solid, accurate bass thanks to its 50-watt RMS amp and 10" woofer. The cabinet is constructed from non-resonant MDF, and is reinforced with internal bracings for superior bass clarity. The PSW10 is a great way to round out a home theater system or add depth to your stereo music.
Key Features & Benefits of Polk Audio PSW 10 Subwoofer:
- PSW enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Polk's state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofer's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio PSW 10 Subwoofer:
|Brand & Model #||Polk Audio PSW 10 Subwoofer|
|Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type||Vented, Downward Firing Port|
|Subwoofer Array Driver Complement||
(1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone
Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA, Pair (L/R) Analog RCA
(2) Pair of Spring Terminals - Gold-Plated
|Overall Frequency Response||
40Hz - 200Hz
Power Output Continuous
Power Output Dynamic
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||365 x 356 x 410 mm
14.38" x 14.00" x 16.13" inches
26.00 lbs (11.79 kg)