Polk Audio Reserve R200 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
Country of Origin: Usa
Did you check out the dynamic Polk Audio Reserve R200 Bookshelf Speaker that is now available on Ooberpad? As the larger bookshelf speaker in the series, the R200 packs a punch with extra bass power thanks to its 6.5” turbine cone woofer and larger cabinetry. Best-fit for listening in a stereo pair, as part of a front stage, or as surround components in a larger system.
- Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp and natural highs
- Turbine Cone: 6.5” Turbine cone delivers smooth and incredibly detailed mid-range imaging
- Polk Patented X-Port: closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions
- Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
- Power Recommendation: 70W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance from this speaker
- Premium, Large 5-Way Binding Posts: Perfect for easy set up and to ensure the most direct, efficient, and loss-less connection possible Bi-Wire and Bi-amping: Equipped with dual 5-way binding posts to easily bi-wire or bi-amp for a more customized experience
Benefits of Polk Audio Reserve R200 Bookshelf Speaker:
Stellar Sound and Aesthetically Appealing Design at a Great Price
The elegant Polk Reserve R200 bookshelf speaker delivers a full-bodied sound and a clean tight bass. The 6.5” Turbine Cone, 1” Pinnacle tweeter and X-Port deliver clear, crisp Hi-Res Audio for the truly remarkable reproduction of sound for the price.
HD Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter That Embodies Innovation and Style
It boasts 40 years of tweeter innovation, design and prototyping. This has led to the development of the new 1” high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter. Developed by Polk Audio, it packs a punch with ultra-clear, crisp highs without unwanted colouration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high-frequency energy ensuring a broad “sweet spot” while the critically damped rear-chamber helps defeat any unwanted resonances. Hi-Res certified, the Pinnacle Tweeter is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
6.5” Turbine Cone
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. The Turbine cone combines Polk’s proprietary foam core and moulded Turbine geometry. This significantly increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every nuance and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range and effortless bass.
Exceptional Sound and Unrivalled Elegance
With an understated elegance, the Reserve line has a minimalist design with universal appeal. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R200 produces an exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price.
Polk Newly Patented X-Port (ETF)
Polk’s newly patented X-Port incorporates an Eigentone Filter (ETF) offering distortion-free, effortless bass. It comprises a set of closed-pipe absorbers that are specially tuned to catch and cut out conventional speaker distortions. X-Port ensures that the upper bass and mid-range are free of port and cabinet resonances for smooth, nuanced audio.
Where to buy?
Buy the Polk Audio Reserve R200 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad.com team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio Reserve R200 Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||Polk Audio Reserve R200|
1" Ring Radiator
6 ½” Turbine Cone
|Designed for R900||Yes|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
190mm x 359mm x 353.8mm
7.5” x 14.1” x 13.9”