|Tenure||EMI||Interest p.a||Total Amount|
A comprehensive overview of the Qumi Q5 mini projector
The Qumi Q5 mini projector is a highly-portable LED-based projector, which has a stylish design and has a good set of connection choices. It is bright and lightweight and is the perfect companion to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The Qumi Q5 works well with projecting text, thereby making it perfect for data presentations to small audiences. It has a brightness of 500 ANSI lumens, thereby making it one of the brighter projectors in this category.
This projector has an innovative design. It has a LED light source rated for 30,000 hours, so that it should comfortably last for the projector's lifetime. It provides a WXGA (1280x800) native resolution at a 16:10 aspect ratio. It measures about 1.3 by 6.3 by 4 inches, which is a little larger than a human palm. It weighs only 490 grams.
At the back of this projector are a selection of ports. Some of these are:
- A single HDMI port that supports MHL for streaming video from an MHL-enabled smart phone and tablet.
- An HDMI-to-mini-HDMI cable for connecting to a mobile device.
- One universal I/O port fits an included cable for connecting to a computer's VGA port for data or component video.
- An AV-in port, wich includes a cable ending in three RCA plugs, for connecting to a video source, such as a DVD player, for composite audio/video.
- An audio-out jack fits a plug for headphones or powered external speakers.
- One USB Type A port that fits a USB thumb drive or an optional Wi-Fi dongle.
This projector comes with about 4 GB of internal memory, whereby you can store media files.
The Q5 also comes with a tiny remote control for navigating the projector's menus. You can access Settings, Photos, Office Viewer, Movie, Music, Wi-Fi and Web Browser from labeled icons on the home screen.
You can access these menus using four directional arrows and an Enter button. These arrows as well as the Menu and Enter buttons are also present on the projector's top and are backlit for easy viewing.
In data testing under theater-dark conditions, the Q5's image quality proves suitable for typical business or classroom presentations. The colours are well saturated and easy distinguishable. This is a lamp-free projector, so you can forget about paying a hefty price for an expensive lamp replacement. With solid state illumination, this lamp-free DLP projector can operate for 10,000+ hours with practically no loss of light output.
So, now you know a bit more about the Qumi Q5 mini projector. Do shop around including online and buy this projector for portable presentations on the go!