AMX NMX-DEC-N1233 Decoder
The new NMX-DEC-N1233 model features improved digital pixel reproduction and reduces latency to an industry leading 10-ms for gigabit links. Packetized video streams not only remain visually lossless throughout distribution, they also arrive instantly. It has separate HDMI and VGA/RGB inputs, supports PoE and has a separate SFP port. The SFP fiber path allows visually lossless video to be routed on a fiber-only network and extend signals beyond the reach of category cable. Added USB connectivity will enable users to extend USB over IP for select touch-enabled displays and KVM applications.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2×1 seamless presentation switcher up to a large 32×32 matrix switcher by connecting them directly to off-the-shelf layer-3 network switches.
The ability to send IP Media for distribution using common managed network switches in any size and configuration makes N1000 solutions extremely flexible and easy to deploy.
1-year manufacturer's warranty
Key Features :
- Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm applied to all resolutions
- Optional Compression – Available option to disable all compression
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32x32
- SFP Fiber/RJ45 Ports – Encoder features SFP fiber/RJ45 copper network ports with USB control inputs for KVM-over-IP keyboard and mouse operation.
Where to buy:
Buy AMX NMX-DEC-N1233 Decoder online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt, and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and will give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of AMX NMX-DEC-N1233 Decoder :
|Brand & Model||AMX NMX-DEC-N1233 Decoder|
Digital Video Input
Network video over Ethernet via RJ45 port or fiber via 1G SFP port
HDMI, DVI-D (through adapter)
HDMI, DVI-D (through adapter), HDCP content protection support
|Output Resolutions||Supports most common HD up to 1920x1200.|
Audio Input Signal Types
|Network video over Ethernet via RJ45|
Audio Output Signal Types
|Embedded audio on DVI-D or HDMI (through adapter)|
HDMI Audio Formats
Analog Audio Formats
|Audio Digital-to-Analog Conversation||16-bit 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz (matched to Encoder settings)|
|Latency||10 ms at 60 fps|
|Communications||10/100/1000 Mbps, auto-negotiating, auto-sensing, full/half duplex, DHCP, Auto IP, and Static IP; 1 Gbps port which accepts compatible fiber transceivers or direct attach cables (fiber or copper cabling)|