Ooberpad brings you the Polk Audio CSiA4 - audiophile-grade centre channel speaker from the iconic American audio brand. This high-performance centre channel speaker ideal for mid to small sized rooms.
The Polk Audio CSiA4 incorporates two 5.25” Dynamic Balance® midbass drivers and a 1” dome tweeter. The final output is spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding vocals and dialogues. With a Cascade Tapered Crossover that eliminates comb filtering and a frequency response tailored for clear mid-range performance, the speaker ensures you never miss a dialogue again.
Thanks to its magnetically-shielded design, the CSiA4 can be placed next to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without any sound quality loss or interference. Timbre-matched within the series, seamless speaker-to-speaker blending is achieved to deliver unified tonal character.
The CSiA4 sports dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts for maximum signal integrity. Brace yourself for Polk Audio’s acclaimed sonic performance in your movies, music, TV shows, and gaming session.
- Audiophile-grade centre channel speaker from Polk Audio
- Features two 5.25” Dynamic Balance® midbass drivers and a 1” dome tweeter
- ARC (Acoustic Resonance Control) Port suppresses internal cabinet resonance for natural sound
- Computer-modelled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference
- Magnetically video-shielded & bass-reflex (ported) design
- Dual 5-way gold-plated binding post terminals
- Damped Asymmetric Hex Laminate Isolation (DAHLI) cabinet design
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents
- Timbre-matched with Polk Audio RTiA series
Benefits of Polk Audio RTiA Series CSi A4 Center Channel Speaker:
Superior sound quality
The Polk Audio CSiA4 sports dual 5.25" polymer composite Dynamic Balance midbass drivers and a 1" silk/polymer composite dome tweeter to deliver crisp highs and accurate lows for an immersive listening experience. The final output is spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding vocals and dialogues.
Audiophile-grade horizontal centre channel speaker
The horizontal centre-channel speaker delivers natural-sounding dialogue and vocals. The Polk Audio CSiA4 is designed with an angled top, allowing you to place the speaker upside down to aim at the listening area. With a Cascade Tapered Crossover that eliminates comb filtering and a frequency response tailored for clear mid-range performance, the speaker ensures you never miss a dialogue again.
Magnetically shielded for interference-free
The magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CSiA4 can be placed close to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference.
High-performance cascade tapered crossover
The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts
The Polk Audio CSiA4 features dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options. Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high-performance audio.
Timbre-matched within RTiA series
The Polk Audio CSiA4 timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
Where to buy?
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio CSiA4 Center Channel Speaker:
|Brand & Model #||Polk Audio CSiA4 Center Channel Speaker|
|Configuration||2-Way 3 Speaker Bass Reflex Centre|
Front Array Driver Complement
(2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds - Midrange
(1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer dome - Tweeter
|Driver Size||2 x 133mm LF/MF,2 x 25 mm HF|
Total Frequency Response
45Hz - 27kHz
20 - 180 watts per channel
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
175 x 508 x 223 mm