Crestron CCS-WB-1 Crestron AirBoard™ – Whiteboard Capture System
Country of Origin: Usa
The Crestron AirBoard™ whiteboard capture system (CCS-WB-1) turns any dry-erase board into an electronic whiteboard. Crestron AirBoard lets you use your whiteboard like normal, and share it in real time on video displays and web browsers. As you draw on the board, each change you make is captured and saved as a snapshot. A complete slide deck of snapshots can be downloaded or emailed at the end of the session. Crestron AirBoard perfectly preserves the intuitive whiteboard experience while extending its capabilities to accommodate large audiences and remote viewers.
- Turns your dry-erase board into an electronic whiteboard
- View whiteboard content on any video display in real time
- View remotely in a web browser 
- Open-platform compatible with any UC or VTC solution
- More intuitive to use and cost-effective compared to an interactive display or document camera solution
- Ideal for enterprise, education, and conference center applications
- Produces a high-contrast, full-color video image of the whiteboard
- Eliminates distortions, shadows, reflections, backgrounds, and body parts from the video image
- Works with any white or coated glass dry-erase board up to 6 x 4 ft (1.8 x 1.2 m) 
- No special markers required
- Automatically saves a snapshot of each change as you draw
- Produces a complete slide deck of session content 
- HDMI® output via a DGE-100 Digital Graphics Engine (sold separately)
- Touch screen controllable via a Crestron® control system 
- Secure, encrypted network communications
- PoE or 100-240V AC line powered
Benefits of Crestron CCS-WB-1 Crestron AirBoard™ – Whiteboard Capture System:
Advanced optics and image processing
Crestron AirBoard technology employs advanced optics and image processing to produce a crisp and colorful digital whiteboard image. A compact camera mounted above the whiteboard captures each stroke you make, while enhancing the ink colors and contrast for a clean, vibrant image. No special markers are required. Shadows, reflections, backgrounds, and body parts are automatically removed, so the onscreen video image looks just like you’re standing square in front of the whiteboard.
Powerful and practical presentation
Crestron AirBoard doesn’t rely on expensive large-screen touch displays, and won’t lock you into a single-manufacturer collaboration platform. It simply works with any dry-erase board (white or coated glass ) up to 6 ft wide x 4 ft high (1.8 m wide x 1.2 m high). This affords a writing surface equivalent to an 86.5 inch (220 cm) diagonal electronic whiteboard. The great thing is, since the whiteboard image is flawlessly reproduced on any video screen, there’s no need for the physical whiteboard to be positioned where it can be seen by the whole audience. Just put it wherever it’s practical to use and present from, and let the audience view the whole thing on the big screen.1-to-4 Audio Distribution
Remote viewing and content distribution
Remote participants can view a whiteboard session from any location using just the web browser on their computer or mobile device. No extra downloads, apps, or plugins are required. At the end of the session, the remote viewers can download the session content as a multi-page PDF timeline, or as individual PNG snapshots. Content may also be sent out to any email recipient using a touch screen or computer within the room.
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron CCS-WB-1 Crestron AirBoard™ – Whiteboard Capture System online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.