Crestron DM-MD16X16-CPU3-RPS 16x16 DigitalMedia™ Switcher with Redundant Power Supplies
Country of Origin: Usa
A fully modular and expandable 16x16 DigitalMedia matrix switcher featuring redundant power supplies for mission critical applications. Based on the 3-Series® platform. Offers ultra-fast digital video and audio switching and lossless HD multiroom signal distribution for all types of AV sources. Provides complete management of SD, HD, UHD, 2K, 4K60 4:4:4 HDR, and computer signals with advanced HDCP support, EDID resolution management, CEC signal management, USB signal routing, integrated Ethernet switch, simultaneous 7.1 and stereo audio, H.264 streaming, and a full range of selectable input and output types.
- Delivers a unified HD signal distribution solution incorporating both point-to-point wired and IP streaming technologies
- Provides lossless HD AV signal routing over twisted pair copper wire or fiber
- Integrates video, audio, networking, and control over one wire or fiber strand
- Enables high-performance H.264 streaming from any input source up to 1080p or WUXGA
- Provides a built‑in CONTENT LAN port for streaming
- Affords full matrix switching with ultra high 12.5 Gbps backplane data rate
- Handles HDMI® devices with Deep Color, 3D, 4K, and high‑bitrate 7.1 encoded audio
- HDBaseT® Certified device — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
Benefits of Crestron DM-MD16X16-CPU3-RPS 16x16 DigitalMedia™ Switcher with Redundant Power Supplies:
4K Ultra HD
The DM‑MD16X16‑CPU3‑RPS is designed to meet the extreme bandwidth requirements for handling 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.4
Using DigitalMedia 8G+® technology, the DM‑MD16X16‑CPU3‑RPS can be connected directly to an HDBaseT compliant device without requiring a DM transmitter or receiver.
Built‑In CONTENT LAN Port
Any streaming input or output may be configured to stream via the CONTENT LAN or LAN port of the DM switcher or via a dedicated CONTENT LAN port of a DMC Series input or output card. Control and content can be combined on a single network or can be isolated onto separate networks.
An HDMI pass‑through output is provided on every input card to allow the inputs of up to five DM switchers to be daisy‑chained, enabling the configuration of very large distribution systems with many outputs. Using five DM‑MD16X16‑CPU3‑RPS switchers, for example, it is possible to support up to 80 separate outputs.
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron DM-MD16X16-CPU3-RPS 16x16 DigitalMedia™ Switcher with Redundant Power Supplies online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.