Crestron DM-TX-200-C-2G-B-T Wall Plate DigitalMedia 8G+® Transmitter 200, Black Textured
Country of Origin: Usa
The DM-TX-200-C-2G provides an interface for computers and high-definition AV sources as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It is ideal for wall, lectern, and floor box applications in a boardroom, classroom, auditorium, or residence. It functions as a DM 8G+® transmitter and switcher, providing HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio inputs along with a USB HID host port. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to the input of an HDBaseT certified display device. It connects to the head end or display location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable. Standard gang-box mounting (2-3/4 in. deep) allows for installation adjacent to an Ethernet jack (Crestron MP-WP183 or equivalent) for a total connectivity solution.
- DigitalMedia 8G+® transmitter and multimedia interface
- Built-in 2x1 AV switcher with auto-switching and analog audio-breakaway
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology achieves fast, reliable switching
- Connects to a DM® switcher or receiver over a single CAT type twisted pair cable 
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e 
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides HDMI® and RGB/component video inputs 
- Also supports DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources 
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles Dolby Digital®, DTS®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Includes a mini-TRS stereo analog audio input
- Detects and reports detailed video and audio input information
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Enables device control via CEC
- Enables USB HID signal extension for a local keyboard/mouse
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- 2-gang wall box mount design (2-3/4 in. deep)
- Also fits in a typical 6 in. deep floor box
- Available in black or white finish
- Powered via the DM connection or PW-2407WUL power pack (sold separately)
Benefits of Crestron DM-TX-200-C-2G-B-T Wall Plate DigitalMedia 8G+® Transmitter 200, Black Textured:
USB HID Signal Extension
The DM-TX-200-C-2G functions as a keyboard/mouse extender, allowing a USB HID-compliant keyboard and/or mouse to be connected at the wall plate and used to control a computer or other component located at the central equipment rack or some other location.
CEC Embedded Device Control
DigitalMedia provides an alternative to conventional IR and RS-232 device control by harnessing the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) signal embedded in HDMI. Through its connection to the control system, the DM-TX-200-C-2G provides a gateway for controlling the connected source device right through the HDMI connection, potentially eliminating the need for any dedicated control wires or IR emitters.
Simple Wall Box Mounting
The DM-TX-200-C-2G is designed to be installed using a 2-3/4 in. deep 2-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). It also fits a 2-gang opening in a typical 6 in. deep floor box. The DM cable connects to the rear of the transmitter via a shielded RJ45 DM port. The unit can be powered using a PW-2407WUL power pack (sold separately), or PoDM (Power over DigitalMedia) for a true one-wire solution.[5,6] An array of indicators is provided for easy setup and troubleshooting.
Where to buy?
Buy the Crestron DM-TX-200-C-2G-B-T Wall Plate DigitalMedia 8G+® Transmitter 200, Black Textured online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.