Crestron HD-MD-300-C-E-B DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender 300 w/Wall Plate Transmitter, Black
Country of Origin: Usa
The Crestron® HD-MD-300-C-E delivers an incredibly simple and cost-effective multimedia presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. It allows a laptop or mobile device (HDMI® or VGA) to be connected at a wall plate, and routes the signal to a display or projector up to 230 feet (70 meters) away. An additional HDMI source can be connected at the display device location (or through an optional wall plate near the display). Fully automatic operation detects when a source is connected or disconnected at any input and turns the display on and off, alleviating the need for any control panels or remotes. Built-in scaling ensures an optimal video image for SD and HD video signals, as well as for high-res computer signals.
Composed of a compact transmitter and receiver pair (models HD-TX-201-C-2G-E and HD-RX-201-C-E respectively), the HD-MD-300-C-E installs in minutes and requires no special programming. The transmitter mounts in a standard 2-gang US electrical box, while the receiver mounts behind the display or above the projector. The only connection required between the transmitter and receiver is a single CAT type twisted pair cable. A LAN port on the receiver allows for connection to an Ethernet network to enable easy setup and configuration via a web browser. Advanced functionality is enabled through integration with a Crestron control system.
- 2x1+1 high-definition digital AV switcher, scaler, and extender
- Fully-automatic operation — no control system, control panel, or programming required!
- Easy web browser setup
- Supports integration with a Crestron® control system for fully programmable functionality
- Includes a wall plate transmitter and surface-mountable receiver
- Transmitter includes one HDMI® input, one VGA input, and one analog audio input [2,3,4]
- A courtesy LAN jack provides a passive CAT6a network pass-through connection
- Receiver includes one HDMI input, one HDMI output, and one analog audio output [2,5,6]
- A single CATx cable links the transmitter to the receiver 
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 feet (70 meters) between the transmitter and receiver 
- Automatically scales input signals to match the native resolution of the room display
- Supports a range of display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Supports any input resolution up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA 
- Performs deinterlacing of NTSC, PAL, and 1080i sources
- Handles Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS® 5.1, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Supports stereo audio de-embedding via the analog audio output 
- Provides up to 150 ms lip-sync delay at the analog output
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID configuration tools
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, or RS-232
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included
- Decorator style faceplate sold separately (type FP-G2-DM only)
Benefits of Crestron HD-MD-300-C-E-B DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender 300 w/Wall Plate Transmitter, Black :
Multimedia Computer/AV Auto-Switcher
The HD-MD-300-C-E handles high-definition video and computer sources with resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60, 1080i30, or WUXGA 1920x1200. One HDMI input, one VGA input, and one analog audio input are provided on the transmitter to support the connection of computers, mobile devices, and other media sources. An additional HDMI input is provided on the receiver, which may be wired to an optional wall plate or used to connect a local source such as a mini PC or Crestron AirMedia wireless presentation system.
The inputs on both components can be configured to switch automatically or be controlled through a Crestron control system. Auto-detection on each input enables plug-and-play simplicity, supporting HDMI, DVI, or Dual-Mode DisplayPort signals via any HDMI input, and VGA, RGB, or component video signals via the VGA input.[2,3] The analog audio input is switched in tandem with the VGA input. The auto-switching behavior can be configured using “priority routing” mode, allowing the installer to define which inputs take precedence over other inputs when connecting multiple sources.
A single HDMI output is provided on the receiver to feed the display device. This output can support either HDMI or DVI signal types. A stereo analog audio output is also included to feed an optional sound bar or amplifier.
Convenience LAN Jack
The wall plate transmitter includes a CAT6a RJ45 courtesy jack, which can be used to provide a 1000Base-T network connection for computers and other devices. The front panel jack simply passes through to a parallel jack on the rear, which connects to an available port on the customer’s LAN. This LAN jack is provided as a convenience to supplant the need for a separate RJ45 wall jack.
HD Signal Extender
A single CAT type cable (sold separately) links the HD-MD-300-C-E transmitter and receiver together. This cable can be up to 230 feet (70 meters) in length, offering an ideal point-to-point signal extender solution for virtually any room with a single display device.
Control System Integration
Fully programmable functionality can be enabled through integration with a Crestron control system. Integration with a control system also enables centralized monitoring using the Crestron Fusion Enterprise Management Service.
Where to buy it?
Buy the Crestron HD-MD-300-C-E-B DM Lite – HD Scaling Auto-Switcher & HDMI® over CATx Extender 300 w/Wall Plate Transmitter, Black online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.