Kramer C−HM/HM/PRO series HDMI cables deliver highspeed, high−performance digital video and audio with impeccable impedance stability, low skew, high signal integrity, and noise immunity for up to 1080p @60Hz/8-bit. With pro−grade heavy−duty construction, triple−shielded bonded pairs and K−lock connectors, PRO series cables are robust and reliable for the most demanding applications.
1-year manufacturer warranty
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 18Gbps.
- Supported Resolutions — Up to 1080p @60Hz/8-bit, ideal for connecting HD devices to HD/full HD plasma/LCD, PSP3, Blu–ray and HD DVD.
- Deep Color — Supports 24–bit, 30–bit, 36–bit and 48–bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths. Best for multimedia applications or home cinema and surround systems.
- Multi–Channel Audio Support — Supports audio stream for external decoding by AV receivers and automatic audio syncing capabilities.
- High Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- K–Lock Pull–Resistant Connectors — Provides 15lbs of restraining force for a non–slip connection.
- Shield — Triple overall shield against EMI/RFI interference
- Length: 65' 19.50(M)