Q Acoustics Q Install QI 65C ST In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each)
Country of Origin: Uk
The Q Acoustics 6.5" Professional in-ceiling stereo speaker is feature-packed with the most cutting-edge styling and stereo speaker technology that is precision-designed to meet the most demanding of your requirements. They provide you with the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture-proof. Whereas before you were not able to listen to the same music in many rooms due to the non-pragmatic nature of having the speakers dotted around in each room, the 6.5" Professional in-ceiling stereo speaker now lets you do that.
Warranty1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 79 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
Where to buy?
Buy the Q Acoustics Q Install QI 65C ST In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each) online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Q Acoustics Q Install QI 65C ST In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker:
|Brand & Model||Q Acoustics QI 65C ST|
|Power handling (program)||15-60W|
Impedance (nominal) ohms
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m)||86|
|Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz||75|
|Maximum rear depth||84mm|
|Size(Round grilles)||232mm dia|