This SVGA short-throw projector can display up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) @60Hz. It has DLP BrilliantColor technologies for excellent colour reproduction. Its high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 ensures crisp and clear images. It has a fixed optical zoom.
- Native SVGA resolution and able to display up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) @60Hz
- 5 segment colorwheel for improved color reproduction and automatic gain control
- High efficiency lamp with up to 5,000 hours of lifetime (Eco mode)
- Connectivity options including VGA-In, S-Video, Composite Video, and RS-232C
- Source filtering function to save time locating device signal source
- Convenient top loading design for easy lamp replacement
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
2-year manufacturer's warranty
Benefits of Vivitek D555 Projector:
Flexibility and functionality
This projector is able to adapt to a variety of smaller settings necessitating large video solutions. The D560ST is also 3D-ready to ensure the latest video sources and applications can be used.
Designed for smaller environments
The D560ST is designed for smaller environments with large screen display needs. This short-throw digital projector offers features such as wall colour adjustment and optimal display settings to a variety of connectivity options.
Economical and portable
This projector has a high-efficiency lamp which lasts for up to 5000 hours in Eco-mode, making this an attractive value-add proposition. It is also highly portable, weighing only 2.3 kg and can be used to deliver presentations when travelling.
No shadows on screen
With this being a short-throw projector, there are less chances of shadows being cast on screen. This projector works best when the projection screen is perfectly flat, but can also be used on a wide range of surfaces, including whiteboards, blackboards, and green screens.
DLP® BrilliantColor™ Technology
|Brightness||2700 ANSI Lumens|
|Native Resolution||SVGA (800 x 600)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|D-Sub 15 pin||2|
|Lamp Life (Normal/Eco)||4,000 / 5,000 Hours (Normal/Eco Mode)|